Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

(MAC) Vaulters Expansion and Add-Ons Not Mac Compatible according to Steam

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 3:45:37 PM

I noticed over the weekend that the Add-Ons were all showing up as "Coming Soon" on my Mac, but worked fine on Windows.  There are screen shots showing this in other threads, and I've posted a few of my own.  With the release of the Vaulters Expansion, it is also showing as "Not Mac Compatible" in the Steam client.  In game, I get the same "Coming Soon" highlight over the check box on the Expansion pane.  This is the spot where I can Enable/Disable it on Windows.

Yes, I've tried the "uninstall and reinstall" option which seems to have been the only suggestion from the Devs so far.  As expected, it did not work.  Either Valve needs to fix something on their side or can Amplitude check the "Yes this works on Mac" option so Steam updates accordingly?  Please and Thank You.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 6:09:38 PM

Hi there. I'm also gaming on a Mac and experiencing this exact same issue. I can get the Vaulters expansion to work, but all the check boxes for add-ons just say 'coming soon' when moused over, which is a shame as I only signed up to Games2gether to get the latest content...

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 7:24:02 PM

After uninstalling and re-installing, I have to say that the Vaulter DLC is working fine for me. But the rest is still locked on "soon".

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

There was a patch just rolled out that fixed access to the Vaulters DLC but the Add-Ons are all still in a "Coming Soon" state.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 7:12:34 PM

I'm assuming herein the problem lie:

Windows PC:

Mac:

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 29, 2018, 2:46:24 PM

As of this morning, the Add-Ons are working EXCEPT for the "Digital Deluxe Upgrade" - which contains the Pathfinder heroes and the Alternate Hero Ship skins.  At least, that is the difference between the DLC on my Windows and my Mac.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 29, 2018, 6:50:03 PM

And they found the final check box - everything was working on the Mac again as of this post.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 29, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

I confirm, I had the same issue and now it's "gone", everything seems to be working so far.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment