Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC] Vaulter game infinite loading turn freeze

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 27, 2018, 3:48:38 AM

While playing new vaulter game when turn 95 complete. Hitting the end turn button starts the new turn loading process. Hear some completion beeps and then what sounds like a quest start beep. Then the game stops loading the turn. Requires process explorer/taskmanager to hard exit the game. Attaching output file, last good save game and closest diag file. I've tried going back 6 autosaves and changing research tree, system industry goals and I even forced a quest to complete a few turns later. Whatever causes the freeze is already in process more then 6 autosaves before.

output_log.txt

Diagnostics - 2018'01'26 @2219'10''.html

Vaulter Game Turn 95.sav

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 30, 2018, 1:58:56 PM

Same problem here, been trying to get it working with all the old tricks.. no luck.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 30, 2018, 2:35:37 PM

Try going back in the beta tab to 1.2.1 back up, I just managed to load past the crash turn on that version.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 31, 2018, 2:46:29 AM

Anyone know what "department of labor" is in reference to in the diagnostics file? I'm having a similar issue and that seems to be the cause. It's not industry, because "department of industry" is also a thing. I can't revert my version because im actually playing as the vaulters.

Edit: I'm a dirty liar, I did the betas thing and was able to load the game but my problem was still there.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment