Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can't activate community add-on, map skin etc.

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 27, 2018, 7:58:06 AM

Maybe I'm dumb. The map is greyed out in the game setup and presumably the other content is not activated, when I go to contact pack it sends me to steam where I then download the Bonus. Where it asks me if have steam installed. And then nothing: first time I've had problems like this, there is the same system for claiming free updates with Total War warhammer, has always gone through smoothly. I have done this repetitively to no avail. I haven't bought the Vaulters yet as I am poor till the end of the month but I assumed this was separate!? One of the seemingly "endless" torrents of free updates you have kindly given since the start. I have the latest update with the funky new Vodyani Arks and superb performance. I've put over 220 hours into this since Early access so I thought I had an idea about how things work but clearly I'm wrong. Can anybody help? 

I have added some screenshots to show the process I have tried a few times:Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (6).png, Screenshot (5).png, Screenshot (9).png,Screenshot (10).png... Click on yes steam is installed...nothing happens. Tried exiting steam. Restarting, nope.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

S.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment