Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game Crash on Turn 100

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 27, 2018, 7:15:50 PM

Hi,

I've looked around on the forums and I see that was an issue a few months ago and was said to have been fixed in a patch but my game still keeps crashing on turn 100. I've reloaded a save from a couple turns before to try it from there and once I either hit turn 100 or load the auto save for turn 100 it crashes.

Any Ideas? (I'm plaing as the united empire if that matters)

Thanks for any help

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 27, 2018, 9:27:51 PM

Im trying in vain to play the new vaulters ive been waiting for some time...and other times at turn 20 or 40 or 60 or 80 or whatever the game just crash-freezes. I click on the next turn button , the turn gets completed , then the next turn starts and boom game stops responding even though it has already created an autosave for the next turn , that autosave seems to be corrupted and will crash the game every single time i try to load it. Previous autosave loads just fine but even if i change my turn completely and do all kinds of crazy stuff to make things different still the last turn that crashed me happens again...its like theres no way around it than stop playing... I got a radeon with 8 gb VRAM and 16 gb RAM on windows 7...no mods. Did the dlc break something?

oh let me add that im always playing at the maximum possible size of galaxy and all races as enemies. I hadnt dealt with this problem for a long time...seems something broke again. Too bad...was all hyped about the vaulters...this sucks big time.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 29, 2018, 5:20:40 AM
techstepman wrote:

Im trying in vain to play the new vaulters ive been waiting for some time...and other times at turn 20 or 40 or 60 or 80 or whatever the game just crash-freezes. I click on the next turn button , the turn gets completed , then the next turn starts and boom game stops responding even though it has already created an autosave for the next turn , that autosave seems to be corrupted and will crash the game every single time i try to load it. Previous autosave loads just fine but even if i change my turn completely and do all kinds of crazy stuff to make things different still the last turn that crashed me happens again...its like theres no way around it than stop playing... I got a radeon with 8 gb VRAM and 16 gb RAM on windows 7...no mods. Did the dlc break something?

oh let me add that im always playing at the maximum possible size of galaxy and all races as enemies. I hadnt dealt with this problem for a long time...seems something broke again. Too bad...was all hyped about the vaulters...this sucks big time.

I have the same problem!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 30, 2018, 2:36:26 PM

Try going back in the beta tab to 1.2.1 back up, I just managed to load past the crash turn on that version.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment