Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC] Game starts without video, only sound. Resolution Error.

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 30, 2018, 3:32:52 PM

output_log.txt

Registry.xml

I'm having the same problem of 'Surlo', which made a post but the solution they gave in that post did not work with me. Because when you delete the file C:\Users\Usuário\Documents\Endless Space 2\Users\386024907\Registry.xml that has error in resolution, it returns with the same error. I've tried uninstalling and installing novice, tried to put in the 3 Beta options available, but nothing helped the game continues without video appearing only audio.
I do not know what to do, because I do not know English so I do not understand much in this forum. Using Google translator.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 30, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Satoru wrote:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Audio but No Video                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

If you can hear music but cannot see anything, its possible the game is incorrectly setting the resolution.

* Go to Start > Run > regedit.exe
* navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amplitude Studios\Endless Space 2
* Manually set these key. Make sure the DECIMAL radio button is selected
* Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 = 1080
* Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 = 1920

Source: Cannot Start Issue - Compilation Thread

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 31, 2018, 1:27:58 AM
Groo wrote:

Satoru wrote:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Audio but No Video                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

If you can hear music but cannot see anything, its possible the game is incorrectly setting the resolution.

* Go to Start > Run > regedit.exe
* navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amplitude Studios\Endless Space 2
* Manually set these key. Make sure the DECIMAL radio button is selected
* Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 = 1080
* Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 = 1920

Source: Cannot Start Issue - Compilation Thread

Thanks for the help but it did not help. When I open the game the Regedit settings reset to 0x0, it does not matter if Registry.xml is deleted.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment