Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game crashes before loading

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Feb 6, 2018, 1:50:18 PM

so ive clocked up over 500 hours of gameplay with no problems whatsoever until i downloaded the vaulters dlc. now every time i try to load the game it force crashes without loading anything and dumps a diagnostic report in the temp files. any one have this problem after the vaulters dlc or is it just me? and does anyone have any ideas on how i can sort it ou because i need my endless space fix!!!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 6, 2018, 2:01:42 PM

I had an issue today where I tried to start and at the first loading screen it just crashed. It was also the first time I got around to the DLC. Happened twice in a row and I believe I saw other people having the same problem online? However, after having waited a while and not really done anything, it worked for me.

So, not much help, but yeah, something seems a bit unstable

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 9, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

still not working...have given it a few days and still wont load. anyone else got any ideas? i can enclose diagnostic report if it helps? been over a week and just want to get back into it!!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 9, 2018, 1:46:02 PM

There are guidelines for submitting bug reports and specific files you need to upload. Instructions are stickied in the first post on the tech support forum.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment