Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Update again crashes my game

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 30, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

PGR-2.sav

The latest update ( 1.2.20) to Endless Space 2 crashes my current game at the start.  I had this problem previously but I was able to roll back the version to 1.2.11.  The "Beta" tab in the Steam "Properties" menu only presents 2 choices, the current version, 1.2.20 and the previous version. 1.2.18.  The previous version, 1.2.18 also crashes my game.  How can I roll back to version 1.2.11?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 30, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

If I know life, do not go back to the previous version, they will start to figure something out and fix it, etc.
PS. sorry for the spelling my english is scary then I know for sure 

Greetings

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 1, 2018, 4:27:59 AM

Thank you, but I think I'd rather have the opinion of an Amplitude tech.  Afterall what's to say that if I start a new game the next update won't crash it too?  Should I just wait a year or two until Amplitude finishs updating?

I added a copy of the most recent saved game file in the first post.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 1, 2018, 5:14:45 PM
TullyBascombe wrote:

Thank you, but I think I'd rather have the opinion of an Amplitude tech.  Afterall what's to say that if I start a new game the next update won't crash it too?  Should I just wait a year or two until Amplitude finishs updating?

I added a copy of the most recent saved game file in the first post and I've added my DxDiag, output log, error log and crash log in the following posts.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment