Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Behemoth upkeep costs

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Aug 4, 2018, 1:47:38 AM

I built a behemoth and the upkeep was 34 million and almost bankrupted me. I tried building all types and the upkeep costs were the same. When in the process of upgrading to a juggernaut the upkeep goes back to normal but the second the ship is done, the error occurs and there is no way I can continue. Please look into this. The Hissho especially have a quest that requires behemoths.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 4, 2018, 6:29:17 AM

Have you build any C3 centers (IIRC the name, I mean the improvement that allows you to have behemoths over your limit, but with increased upkeep)??

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 4, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

The real issue is you can't scrap a behemoth and there for you can get into weird situations where you take over a system with a citedal and then go over your limit and go bank rupt quite fast.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 4:46:31 AM
lo_fabre wrote:

Have you build any C3 centers (IIRC the name, I mean the improvement that allows you to have behemoths over your limit, but with increased upkeep)??

Yes I built the C3 centers. This has nothing to do with it. I was not over my limit. It is definately a bug.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 4:48:05 AM
Vorell wrote:

The real issue is you can't scrap a behemoth and there for you can get into weird situations where you take over a system with a citedal and then go over your limit and go bank rupt quite fast.

Also this. I couldn't get rid of the behemoth after I got it so until this is fixed I can't play as the Hissho. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 5:56:58 AM

How many C3 Centers did you build? This is likely the issue, as they multiple the Dust Upkeep of a Behemoth by x2. So building a good amount could increase the upkeep to 34mil. 

The increased upkeep applies to all Behemoths as a way to balance out the addition of one more Behemoth. So it doesn't matter if you went over the Behemoth limit, as long as you built enough C3 Centers the increased upkeep will keep multiplying by x2, x2, x2, x2, etc for every Behemoth in your empire. 

Also, can you provide screenshots of the Behemoth and/or a save? 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 5:58:23 AM
rrufino85 wrote:

Also this. I couldn't get rid of the behemoth after I got it so until this is fixed I can't play as the Hissho. 

This likely won't happen again so you can keep playing the Hissho regardless 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 3:04:37 PM
Suis3i wrote:

How many C3 Centers did you build? This is likely the issue, as they multiple the Dust Upkeep of a Behemoth by x2. So building a good amount could increase the upkeep to 34mil. 

The increased upkeep applies to all Behemoths as a way to balance out the addition of one more Behemoth. So it doesn't matter if you went over the Behemoth limit, as long as you built enough C3 Centers the increased upkeep will keep multiplying by x2, x2, x2, x2, etc for every Behemoth in your empire. 

Also, can you provide screenshots of the Behemoth and/or a save? 

Really? Problem solved then. I built one on all my planets. I'll be back.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 6, 2018, 6:35:29 PM

Of course ! 

Glad I could help ! 

(for future reference, if I’m not mistaken, automation will also construct C3 Centers so you should be careful b/c before you know it your dust upkeep will randomly skyrocket)  

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment