Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Uthassum Rhamoez

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Aug 8, 2018, 2:54:15 PM

I noticed on my DLC list that Uthassum was never properly activated, so I went back to do so. Upon clicking the link in my email, I am prompted to log in to steam like normal, but then this happens:

Not sure whaet to do. Really want this guy active.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 10, 2018, 8:26:38 AM

maybe this might help

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/27493-g2g-dlc-redemtion-problems?page=2

If that doesnt also then try using a different browser to do the authentication on.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 14, 2018, 2:19:05 PM

I've tried three browsers now (chrome, edge, safari) and two computers with no luck. And now Sega customer support is telling me to bring it to these forums. At this point I am not even sure who could help me. Steam, maybe? By manually adding it to my account? I have absolutely no idea.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 22, 2018, 3:03:31 PM

Still nothing. Anyone else have ideas? Official support routes me to Sega, and the sega representative told me to come here and post. Soo.....

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 27, 2018, 2:27:09 PM

Does anyone know an official place I can ask for help? I thought this was it, but apparently not.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 27, 2018, 3:24:59 PM
Quinevis wrote:

Does anyone know an official place I can ask for help? I thought this was it, but apparently not.

The reponse of winder207 links to 2(!!) official pages of how to unlock Uthassum Rhamoez. Not sure what else you aim for. Anyway, perhaps this link is more useful in your case -> Community challenge pack not activating? even it's the same description in the end. But who knows, perhaps you missed a detail?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 27, 2018, 9:21:15 PM

Ahhh! The last post on that thread you linked! That did it! It wasn't the challenge pack so I must have overlooked it in my search. Thank you!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment