Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

No Swarm Missiles or Railguns on Tech Tree. How to fix?

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Aug 9, 2018, 2:10:34 AM

I have been trying to figure out why I don't have Swarm Missiles or Railguns on my Technology screen. I have both the Vaulters and Supremacy expansions, plus all of the add-ons listed on Steam except for Little Green Man. When I play the game, I have the Little Green Man content, but for some reason Steam refuses to put a check next to it. I've also tried verifying all game files. It's the same story on another computer, so I don't think it has anything to do with corrupt files. Inside the game, under the Content menu, everything shown is checked.

I've started several new games, and they're not on the tech tree, so I know needing to start a new game isn't the reason.

So, now I'm afraid I need technical assistance to figure out what else to try.

Note in the image that I can search for "swarm" and it highlights those techs, but the modules are not available. The same happens if I search for "rail".

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 14, 2018, 9:10:27 AM
Trifler wrote:

I really need help with this.

You need to link you games2gether account with your steam account (click on the G2G PTS button in the top-right corner).  Look on youtube if you don't find how to do it.

Once it's done you will unlock something called the "community add-on" or something in the steam list of downloadable content for the game. It was already installed in my game did it yesterday).

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 15, 2018, 10:21:25 PM
ColonelPlastic wrote:
Trifler wrote:

I really need help with this.

You need to link you games2gether account with your steam account (click on the G2G PTS button in the top-right corner).  Look on youtube if you don't find how to do it.

Once it's done you will unlock something called the "community add-on" or something in the steam list of downloadable content for the game. It was already installed in my game did it yesterday).

Thanks, but I've had my Games2Gether account linked with my Steam for a long time, so that shouldn't be the issue.

EDIT: I just tried re-syncing but that didn't help.

However, I noticed I have a "community add-on" that talks about the Mezari skin in my in-game Content menu. It has a steam icon next to it. When I click on the Steam icon, it just opens the Steam front page. I don't have the Mezari skin available, so this add-on seems to be the crux of my problem.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 22, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
Percopius wrote:

On here, you have to go to your 'Rewards' and accept the unlock.

OMG thank you! For whatever reason I never saw that before in the upper left. I'm sure I would never have found it on my own. I was losing my mind wondering why this wasn't working. I'm surprised a Dev or community manager never responded since this forum is supposed to be for talking to them.

Anyway, thanks again. :)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment