After launching the game, I only get a blackscreen, no sounds, but no freeze also, I am able to switch out and I can see the mouse pointer. I have searched the forums, web and within the steam community for the blackscreen issue, this is what I tried to fix the problem:

- Verified the game files

- set all these launch options with single entries and all kind of combinations :

-novideo -compat -nologo 

- I also tried to force lower resolutions within the launch options and in the registry.xml in the library path for Endless Space 2

- Deactivated the graphic switch option to ensure that the right GPU is running

- Tried both beta versions of Endless Space 2

- Switched with cmd+F between fullscreen and windowed

What I noticed and also tested:

- I didn´t even have a folder in the user/library/application support for endless space 2 - so I tried to copy the user folder for Endless Space 2 from my Windows PC
 and edited the registry to ensure that the resolution matches the one my mac is capable of

and set the specific entry to "fastest" and tried "good" also

- installed the most current drivers

- ran diagnostics for my MBP (everything´s fine, other games run without problems)

I dunno what options I have left. There´s no protocoll written in the support´s mentioned folders. Thx for help

My specs:

i7 2,66 Ghz

8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

256 GB SSD

NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB
Intel HD Graphics 288 MB 

MacSierra Version 10.12.6 (16G1618)

UPDATE: Ah...just saw that my GPU doesn´t match the minimum specs - RIP :D Thread can be closed