Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Serious Error has Occured

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Dec 17, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Almost everytime I try to start a new game I get an error that states "A Serious Error has Occured" there is no other information no error logs or anything just that notice. This happens in 98% of the games I try to start.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 9, 2019, 6:23:12 AM

no none of the options in the common issues section works. this problem has been occuring since the vaulters DLC first dropped and to clarify i can open and run endless space 2 without issues i can even load older save files in game without any problems, its only when i try to start a new game that i get any problem. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 9, 2019, 6:33:28 AM

Perhaps to upload output log and diagnostic file are of use?

Edit: Do you make use of additional antispyware?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 10, 2019, 9:24:32 AM

There aren't any diagnostics files or logs made whenever this occurs.  This even occurs when trying quick start it just goes through the load screen and then just drops out to the main menu with a notice saying "A Serious Error has Occured". I have also made sure that the games isnt being blocked or flagged by my protection programs.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2019, 3:38:56 AM

Perhaps try to start game with antivirus software deactivated (you can go offline before) to check out it's not the reason for crash?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 8:01:54 AM

Well not sure what changed but after updating to version 1.4.3 S5 GOLD the game seems to be functioning normal now. Was able to start up 4 seperate time without error. I'll be posting again if the problem resurfaces but for now it seems okay.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment