Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Games2Gether - Steam Link and reward problem

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 10:23:00 PM

I've been trying for the last few hours to unlock my "new gifts/rewards" but even if I link and unlink and relink hundreds of times with my steam account, I cannot get any reward to unlock!! It's always been quite a mess, I never got every free DLC for Endless Space 2 to load in my game for over a year and now this... can anyone on the team help me?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 11:37:54 PM

Nope keeps telling me to link my account even though i have it linked already have the badge and everything.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 3:33:37 AM

Went ahead and tried it through a few browsers, even, still same problem as everyone else in this thread.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 6:06:33 AM

same here

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 6:20:37 AM

Please get this working. Bait and switch is not a good public relations methodology.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 6:56:46 AM

Same issue. Everything is set up, but I'm stuck in an endless loop of " clicking get reward > bounced to Steam for sign-in > bounced back to G2G > clicking get reward"

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 7:01:42 AM

Rip, it worked before whatever update they made to the G2G platform 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 7:04:29 AM

Would be great if we could get a moderator's response. Clearly it's a big problem, please get this fixed soon!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 2:59:15 PM

I'm in the same boat, i noticed i didn't even get last years community challenge stuff, can't get ES1, won't link my steam account just asks me to sign in again and again.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 4:23:28 PM

Not complaining here, just trying to help sort out the glitch. I just tried different browsers and disabled both adblock and the enhanced steam extensions. The issue is still there.  I don't know if that will help you diagnose, but I thought I'd try to help out by eliminating things to look at.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 5:43:17 PM

my account is having the same issue. cant redeem my Es2 rewards nor the Es1 free pack. hope it gets fixed soon. even though my account details show im already linked to steam the rewards page keeps asking to link a steam account.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 4:01:23 PM

I have been experiencing the 

• ERROR_USER_STEAM_EXIST

problem since i join here back on 3/2018, I feel  I have miss out on loads of thngs. love the game/developer but this game2gether problems puts me off. I try ever time there is a free weekend but always the same. So it cant be a tempory problem if i have been having it coming upto a year!

If admin see this please look into my account. or contract me by email please.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 5:47:21 PM

I cannot redeem my endless space collection. It said that I must contact an administrator. But theres no link to valid support...

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 3:52:10 PM

For those of you who get the ERROR_USER_STEAM_EXIST message, this message comes up if the Steam Account has already been linked. Have you had a G2G account before, or have you attempted linking before?

If neither is the case, I will talk to the web team to see what is causing the issue, though I may need to ask you for further information via direct message.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment