Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

DLC Rewards say "Reward Redeemed!", but were not added to account. Can't retry activation.

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 10:26:43 AM

I accidentally clicked to activate the DLCs (Community Challenge Add-On & Sophon Hero) because I thought they were for ES1 (I'm really tired) and because I don't own the base game they did not get added to my account. I heard you can add them if you have the Free Weekend activated so I did that, but now the rewards already say "Reward Redeemed!" and I can't click to try to activate them again because the button is gone. Is there any way to fix this to get the site to add them to my account or am I just screwed?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 3:12:03 PM

Hello,

sorry I did not get back to you in time for the free weekend. I'll still bring the issue up with the web team so that if you ever decide to buy Endless Space 2, you will be able to enjoy the content.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 4:00:00 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

I'll still bring the issue up with the web team so that if you ever decide to buy Endless Space 2, you will be able to enjoy the content.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I would like to pick up the game at some point and would really like to claim these when I do.

Maybe they can implement something that checks the Steam account for the game before trying to redeem the DLCs and then maybe also have a second check to make sure the DLCs actually got activated before marking them as redeemed here on the site. I don't know if Steam allows for that, but I'm sure the team is smart and will figure something out.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment