Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can't redeem rewards on Steam

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 8:58:41 AM

Hello, was trying to get some free stuff from here: https://www.games2gether.com/profile/me/rewards

But every time I try to redeem I get an error message, and the games do not appear in Steam (all I have is some older stuff). You can see it on screenshots.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 3:58:17 PM

Hello JackShade,

Could you tell us what you were trying to redeem? I can see in the screenshots that you have Endless Space 1 and Disharmony in your library. The other rewards are either for Endless space 2 (Sophon Hero, Community Challenge Add-On), or direct download (the comics).

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 4:12:26 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Hello JackShade,

Could you tell us what you were trying to redeem? I can see in the screenshots that you have Endless Space 1 and Disharmony in your library. The other rewards are either for Endless space 2 (Sophon Hero, Community Challenge Add-On), or direct download (the comics).

Hi. This is what I try to get. I thought there should be Endless Lenegnd, Endless Space 2 + community rewards (DLCs for ES2). What am I doing wrong?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 4:31:46 PM

The free content for Endless Legend is not tied to Games2Gether, so you can get that without linking your account. Any content for ES2 should be displayed on that page, further down.

However, keep in mind that Endless Legend and Endless Sapce 2 where only Free to Try this weekend. Endless Space 1 is the only game that is free forever right now.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 4:45:43 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

The free content for Endless Legend is not tied to Games2Gether, so you can get that without linking your account. Any content for ES2 should be displayed on that page, further down.

However, keep in mind that Endless Legend and Endless Sapce 2 where only Free to Try this weekend. Endless Space 1 is the only game that is free forever right now.

Ah, I see. So that's why I get error message I suppose, because I already own Endless Space.
Well, okay. Thanks for your replies.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment