Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC] Game won't process any input that changes the game state

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 3, 2019, 9:38:52 PM

output_log.txt

AutoSave 4253.sav

When I load the attached save the game will let me look around and make various selections such as assigning level-up points to heroes, but whenever I try to apply those selections or do anything that would actually change the game state it makes a sound effect as if it accepted the action, but won't actually process anything. I've tried verifying the integrity of my local files, restarting my computer, and loading an earlier save, but once I get to turn 251 I encounter the same problem again. I have a diagnostics file from the Data folder but I get an error message when I try to upload it here.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 4, 2019, 9:29:03 AM

Thanks for your report. I've passed your save along, but I'm afraid that this save may already be corrupted.

If you get an error with the diagnostics file, it is probably too large, seeing how just loading the save and trying for 10 seconds generated an 11mb diagnostics file for me. If you zip it, you should be able to upload it.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 12:24:20 AM

Hmm, I tried zipping the diagnostics file and it reduced to 257KB, but I still get the same error when I try to upload it.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment