Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Home Screen Shenanigans

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 1:47:06 AM

Hey there Devs,

I am having a minor issue with my homescreen. It seems to be prepetually stuck on the Umbral Choir backdrop, where before it would randomly give me a different faction each load in. I was curious if there was a way to force it to change to other factions. It does not seem to rotate through the others anymore no matter what I do. Also, an option or setting/button to predictably cycle them would be a nice addition to the options menu. 

Not sure I have seen this before either, but is there a button combo that disables the UI like the (ctrl+F10) combo in Endless Legend for ES2? I often take screen caps of the opening animations for different factions with no menus, and it would be nice if we could do the same for the beautiful ES2 animations as well. 

Thanks,

-TheNosePlays  

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 8:51:48 AM

Hey Nose (can I just call you Nose?),

thanks for mentioning this. It was reported recently, but I unfortunately don't have any information on the status of this issue right now.

Regarding your question, the combination is Shift+F10 in ES2.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 2:49:42 PM

Thank you so much for the timely reply.  Do you happen to know in theory how the game chooses a background under normal conditions? I thought for awhile it would always be the faction you picked in your last game. If there was some way to predict it once it is fixed it would be nice to know. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment