Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Vaulter spawn issues.

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
May 18, 2019, 5:05:09 PM

I noticed the vaulter spawns tends to be abit mixed with always atleast 1 boreal sometimes better and more other times less.

but this should not be considered an OK spawn.

0Send private message
5 years ago
May 18, 2019, 5:12:08 PM

dont know if this should be in game design or here in tech support.

galaxy settings 

size large (8 players) constellations Many.

galaxy density medium

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
May 18, 2019, 8:16:02 PM

constellation is only 4 systems 2 of which are special nodes the other one will b claimed by pirates before the argosy is ready to colonize sending you into another 15/20 turns of science and ship production before you can start clearing out pirates 

0Send private message
5 years ago
May 18, 2019, 9:48:35 PM
Myjotis wrote:

constellation is only 4 systems 2 of which are special nodes the other one will b claimed by pirates before the argosy is ready to colonize sending you into another 15/20 turns of science and ship production before you can start clearing out pirates 

This constallation is the result of "many constallations" settings + medium or lower dense galaxy, specfically the former is the cause of this.

I experienced this layout several times, it has nothing to do with the vaulters, every empire will start in a constallation such as this.

Its the reason why i no longer play with "many constallations" , I always set it to "Few".

One northworth memorable moment i got with this setting is home system, minor faction system, 2 planet system and solar nebula...tons of fun...

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
May 21, 2019, 8:57:37 AM

I'll just leave this here, extra note is I was unfallen in the game and could not entwine from Rhea to Ciplhi... =D

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
May 21, 2019, 7:33:38 PM

guess this is a Ring galaxy specific issue 

makes me want more galaxy types that aren't spiral X

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment