Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Still very slow MP turn processing

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
May 23, 2019, 7:27:39 AM

Hi all!

We are still trying to play together in ES2. But the game still very slow on turn processing after turn 30-50 . It can take 1-2-3 minutes. And also there is a probability to get desync.

Usually, we have 4-6 players and 1-2 bots.  Player locations are SEA and Europe. Maybe this is an issue? Maybe we can run some kinda dedicated server somewhere in between. Will it help?

0Send private message
5 years ago
May 23, 2019, 2:51:48 PM

Connections between EU, US and SEA are very bad.

I exprienced the same issues: "Proccessing turn" that takes forever, ships not responding and moving...

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
May 30, 2019, 6:20:20 PM
SteveRaptor wrote:

Connections between EU, US and SEA are very bad.

I exprienced the same issues: "Proccessing turn" that takes forever, ships not responding and moving...

at the same time Civ6 works perfect for us

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 9, 2019, 11:39:54 AM

Any updated? We are planning to play this weekend. Do we have a good chance to play without waiting 2-3 minutes each turn?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 1, 2019, 8:29:32 AM

its such an epic game...yet two main problems seem to be killing its playerbase.  the turn killing bug, and multiplayer.  Both of these can be brought up to patch standards.  I am hopeful that will happen before EOL or any more DLC.  4K enhancement would be third on that list.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 2, 2019, 7:54:29 AM
blueauran wrote:

its such an epic game...yet two main problems seem to be killing its playerbase.  the turn killing bug, and multiplayer.  Both of these can be brought up to patch standards.  I am hopeful that will happen before EOL or any more DLC.  4K enhancement would be third on that list.

If you would have read the notes, the multiplayer and turn pending bug have been solved mostly by the latest patches and the new preview patch in Steam.

Apart from that, this is a 5 month old report.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment