Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Website won't let me use idea links.

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jun 4, 2019, 1:38:19 AM

I went to post a idea and titled it "A page for Minor civs and autoflattery." It did a search with the words I used and showed me 5 ideas already posted. But I can't open them or go to them. How am I suppose to check if my idea has already been posted or support someone elses version if I can't see it? When I cursor over what looks like a link to the idea, my cursor changes to a finger, but nothing happens if I click on it.  I thought maybe it might be my ad blocker so I disabled it and reloaded the page and no difference.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 4, 2019, 7:56:31 AM

Hello myconv,

we've been trying to investigate this problem, but could not reproduce it. Could you tell us which browser you are using, and if you remember the exact search phrase you used?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 4, 2019, 11:04:51 AM

It wasn't a proper search. I didn't spot the search bar (I see it now though) When I entered the title of my idea, it did it's own search it put below. "A page for Minor civs and autoflattery."(without quote marks)  I feel like I already explained all of this.

Firefox 67.0 Linux Mint (I doubt OS has anything to do with it though)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 4, 2019, 12:25:54 PM

Sorry, I had misunderstood you the first time around, and thought you had entered the title in the field before hitting "create," where it did not reproduce, which is why we asked for clarification.
I'll pass the information about your browser along to the team.

EDIT: The issue should be fixed now.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment