Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How to disable AA and shadows?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 6, 2019, 7:20:25 AM

I don`t know for sure but Anti-Aliasing maybe you can disable it using the Nvidia Controll Panel by setting "Anti Aliasing Modus" to  off

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 6, 2019, 5:03:41 PM

If I'm not wrong about he makes use of AMD Radeon graphics card...

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 9, 2019, 12:08:23 PM
DMA64 wrote:

I don`t know for sure but Anti-Aliasing maybe you can disable it using the Nvidia Controll Panel by setting "Anti Aliasing Modus" to  off

already disabled in Video Control Panel.

I asked is it posible to disable Anti-Aliasing and shadows through maybe some .ini files? cuz, there is no separate settings for Anti-Aliasing and shadows in in-game video options.

I just want to get some more fps.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 10, 2019, 7:52:43 PM
Talint wrote:
DMA64 wrote:

I don`t know for sure but Anti-Aliasing maybe you can disable it using the Nvidia Controll Panel by setting "Anti Aliasing Modus" to  off

already disabled in Video Control Panel.

I asked is it posible to disable Anti-Aliasing and shadows through maybe some .ini files? cuz, there is no separate settings for Anti-Aliasing and shadows in in-game video options.

I just want to get some more fps.

I don`t want to nitpick but you clearly asked for a way dissable AA and then if it could be done via an ini - two questions. 

And just t make it clear the Nvidia CP can, depanding on the game, force the game AA to off. Same for AF, might want to try that too. If you have Nvidia?

Didn`t the control panel work? I don`t know about ini files maybe ask in the Steam forum there seem to be more players/modders. 

Is your framerate really to low or is it just stuttering?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 11, 2019, 1:56:02 PM

I don`t want to nitpick but you clearly asked for a way dissable AA and then if it could be done via an ini - two questions.  

Ok, sorry. My english is bad.

And just t make it clear the Nvidia CP can, depanding on the game, force the game AA to off. Same for AF, might want to try that too. If you have Nvidia?

I'm on Radeon

Is your framerate really to low or is it just stuttering?

On global mode(galaxy map) my fps is okayish - 50 fps. But in battle mode(especially in massive battles) my fps is low

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 21, 2019, 9:05:14 AM

My solution was to disable v-sync in game.

And maybe on Radeon you can also force triple buffering.

I got 10 fps more doing this.

Kind regards,

Keimpe 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment