Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Technical Diary when using every good published ES2 mod

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Apr 23, 2020, 10:02:10 PM

So ES2 is unstable enough that I feel it helpful to diary out every problem I encounter as a regular player trying to use and create mods in this game. A few things first: this is in no way critical of modding or ES2 as a whole, merely my experiences (and frustrations) getting things to work. In fact, I expect modern games to have and support robust mods. See Rimworld for a good example of a modding community that has done nothing but enhance vanilla development. Also note that Ludeon Studios is smaller, newer, and has far fewer resources (and a way more active community).

I'm mainly doing this so the devs can see what a player actually goes through rather than just vague complaints that are not useful to track down. I'm not going to be attaching dozens of crash reports, but I will include enough information to make for reproducable debugging. My mod list for my friends (gaming industry insiders) to use once I get things stable. I also published a refresh mod so that other modders could make changes to their mod and load them without reloading ES2 in between. I excluded both of my personal mods which are not yet ready for public consumption: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2070918630

4/23/20 4:00pm Encountered my first Crash to Desktop last night. Replicated today but more pressing was the load order of the above mods which caused infinite load (on "Launching Game" and then with a different order on "Game launched and ready") for a friend. I was really hoping to be unecessary. I still have a tons of actual modding work to go through, rather than chasing down what a simple error dialogue box could have narrowed down for me (like Rimworld).

4/23/20 4:30pm Replicated load hang with the first 30 (in alphabetical order), including a serious error message. CLICKING ON THE LINK DOES NOT GO TO THE BUG REPORT SUBFORUM.

4/23/20 5:00pm Slowly adding back mods makes the issue unreproducable. Sanity check fails of first 15,22,26,28,29 and yes all 30 mods again and no problems. Perhaps ES2 can't handle adding too many mods at once??

4/23/20 5:30pm Created this thread and added the mods assumed to have order issues. Note that a search of matching XML file names is not enough to determine this, nor does ES2 have any native conflict detection that I can tell. Heck it doesn't even report parsing errors (both of which Rimworld does). Came to terms with the sad fact that every single change has to be tested individually, greatly multiplying testing time. Also, adding Population Control, Major Faction, and Influence Amoeba resulted in no secondary load screen, but still loaded. Wierd.

4/23/20 6:00pm So many loading screens, but I finally got my loaded mod order to match my published one. This is unfortunately necessary since my friend subscribing to my mod list has his mods appear in a different order than the steam mod list... Heck his list even got jumbled when loading the game back up (behavior I could not reproduce, but I watched it happen live on his stream) WHY DOES ES2 NOT ALLOW SORTING/REORDERING YOUR MOD LIST (like Rimworld)?

4/23/20 6:30pm Replicated the later hang type from last night when starting a new game via Bugfix 1.1. Note that it does work (and assumably still mostly taking effect) in the middle of said modlist (getting overwritten somewhere), but I shouldn't have to go dig through what it's doing to find out. Atleast ES2 will close gracefully during a load once its stable. Speaking of loads, is there any way to permanently skip that subwoofer-blowing Sega logo? I get it. I don't need to hear it a thousand times.

4/23/20 7:00pm more CtD bug hunting with my mod. Is ES2 really that weak that a small parsing error in Registry.xml kills the whole thing? Rimworld will not only identify those, but keep on trucking anyway (almost all the time). The quickest answer ended up being commenting out parts and then replacing and redoing them.

4/23/20 7:30 Some actual play/optimization (the wiki Senate and Custom Faction pages are priceless, if out-dated). 2 minute minimum testing order is starting to go like this: 1) make a single change on desktop, 2) unsuspend es2 (it sits at 8% CPU minimum on my brand new, high end proc), 3) click yes to load/unload my Refresher Mod 3) Wait for mods to load 4) go check custom races (traits changes cause hiding ... but they don't say WHY) 5) Wait for a test game to fire up 6) go look at the in-game changes, toolips, etc 7) quit game 8) go to mods to toggle refresher mod 9) suspend ES2. Does anyone else get the silent treatment from the cravers - despite their mouth moving - and a custom faction selection screen showing the wrong affinity's icon?

4/23/20 8:00 So about that registry.xml ... Let's just say I found an exploit that I think Amplitude is aware of, given their hashing. If they read this and would like me to divulge it, I will do so. That's enough fun for tonight. I think I'll test out abusing it for my next multiplayer match.

4/24/20 3:30pm so I wanted to check if something in the documents area of ES2 could be renamed (it could) so I tried to load my last mod config but it failed. That's interesting considering that I stopped modding. So I tired to load a game I was fifteen turns in last night or whatever. The save's mod config (which I was playing until I closed ES2) is not the same as the last load config...? The mismatching mods are Rare Elements Palette, Ship role icons, and Better Ash Planets. Obvious these are all visual mods, so they are a low priority. But I know for a fact that atleast the Rare Elements Palette was working: last night I was playing a deep purple. Loading today gives me bright pink. Why is ES2 so particular about other loaded mods if this mismatch is "valid"?

4/24/20 4:30pm So I finally decided to go through the ugly hundred of kilobyte diags. "Custom faction is invalid (faction: 'Modded Vodyani')" It would be nice if would tell me why. I know why. But it should really say. Still nothing in the logs about the CtD's even though I know what code is causing it. Time to valid my files again, even though I purposely haven't changes any vanilla files and I have a RAID'd storage space housing the data...

4/24/20 4:30pm Game files verified. Loading up vanilla gives the same warnings and errors. This makes reading these logs really cluttered and messy. I'll post some of it below.

4/24/20 5:00pm These logs are gross. HTML, no tabs for excel export, so much informational stuff, vanilla dirt, and huuuuuge amounts of spam with no supression when just loading some mods (not using).

4/24/20 5:30pm posted the above, below

4/24/20 6:00pm got comfortable with the discord server. People seem to think most of the popular mods are broken? Again, Rimworld's mod do break, but slowly and the popular ones don't rot that fast.

4/24/20 6:30pm I was going to give the html format a compliment until a buddy had a 50mb diag that only showed a page in the HTML. Lots of empty space.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 23, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Reserved, because there are a looooooooot of bugs/wierd behavior to report over the next few days.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 23, 2020, 11:33:19 PM

Hello! Please post your modlist (in the order you loaded them) and also your diagnostic files from when you had these issues. (Located in Documents/Endless Space 2/Temporary Files). It sounds like you may be using an out of date mod

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 23, 2020, 11:50:53 PM

I, uh, already did. See the link? I guess this forum doesn't automatically hyperlink things. I'll edit that if others want to see what I'm up to. I can't be the only one around here who wants an "all the mods" experience in ES2. I did this for ES1 but steam and I had a disagreement (my use of the forums ways a 'bug' apparently) so I never got to posting that. When I finish with ES2, I'll post my work from ES1.

Concerning the diag files ... they are big and I'm running rapidly into so many things, I'd rather wait until amplitude wants something specific. Or I can post a .7z of the whole when I finish. I'm not being uncooperative, but you have to understand just how many instances you're generically asking for. And I'm not done. Not by a long shot. There are many more misreads ("it's in the xml, why isn't it taking?") and CtD's incoming, since I'm only just now getting deep into the additions I want to make to these other mods after a few days of this.

Sample change / optimization: The major faction trait mod adds in major races as starting minor civs on your homeworld. It puts them all as 10 point, which is reasonable to start with. But in play it's pretty obvious that some of the vanilla races are not as good as some of the vanilla minor civs. Thus a rebalance is in order. Here's how I found the dividing line: 

vodyani        +4FIDS    +1infl    -50%food proportionately

Riftborn    +5dust    +5sci    +5ind    does not grow

Cravers        +150%fids    +1depletion

Horatio        +3food        *+1happy

unfallen    +2food        *+2food

5PB 3.5 total FIDS dividing line:

Bereaved    *+2ind        *+1.5sci

umbral choir    +1bandwidth    +1sci

Hissho        +1ind        +1MP

sheredyn    *+2ind        +.5infl

foundling    +3sci

nakalim        +2food        *+1hap

mezari        +1sci        +.5infl

sophon        +1sci        *+1.5cold

lumeris        +1dust        *+1.5dust

imperial    +1infl

vaulter        +1sci        +25dam to attackers

5PB minor civs with 3.5 total FIDS:

pilgrim        +2sci        *+1.5sci

pulsos        +1ind        *+2.5sci

kaltikma    +2happy        *+1.5happy

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 24, 2020, 9:36:15 PM

Keep in mind this is UNMODDED, ALL DLC, VERIFIED just a quick open and close.
The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%GroundBattleRemainsStandby' was already registered for the same revision number #1.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%TempleOnSystemTooltip' was already registered for the same revision number #1.

Cannot convert the modifier value to float. Value = 'FIDSI_PerHeroLevel'. Try to use the notation $(FIDSI_PerHeroLevel) instead.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'AcademySmallAttackWeak' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'Vampirilis_Mothership' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'TemporaryEffectObliteratorMalus' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

The database of type 'ImprovementListDefinition' has overriden an element because its key name 'AcademyEra1' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

The database of type 'ImprovementListDefinition' has overriden an element because its key name 'AcademyEra2' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

We already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment1To5', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment5 will be ignored

We already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment5To17', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17Templars will be ignored

We already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17To12', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment12 will be ignored

We already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17To12Venetians', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment12Venetians will be ignored

Could not find GuiFaction named '28be99af-7dec-4749-b652-7c729e36ef09'

Wwise: Fail to unload bank Default_SoundBank (1807452128)

Wwise: Fail to unload bank G_GUI (633470760)

Wwise: Fail to unload bank G_Music (633470760)

Wwise: Fail to unload bank G_Ambiances (633470760)

Wwise: Fail to unload bank G_GroundBattle (633470760)

Wwise: Fail to unload bank Event (633470760)

There were also a bunch of warnings about my custsom factions using modded traits, but I cut those. It appears that "Save test was successful. " is the mark between fully loaded ES2 where a user normally loads mods. Oddly enough, empty profile vs normal loading additionally gives me:

Still waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackRight/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Large_01/SS_Templars_Large_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Large_01/Dummy_Root/Base/MainLogo/Hull_Decal_MainLogoPlaceholder for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFront/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFront/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontRight/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionCore/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionHull/FX_Explosion_Finale for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_02/SS_Templars_Medium_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_01_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackRight/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_01_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionHull/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontRight/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontLeft/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionCore/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionRight/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBack/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionLeft/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBack/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontRight/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionCore/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Large_01/SS_Templars_Large_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Large_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Large_01 (1)_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_02/SS_Templars_Medium_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_01/Dummy_Root/Base/MainLogo/Hull_Decal_MainLogoPlaceholder for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontRight/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionCore/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionRight/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackRight/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_02 (1)_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackRight/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:749HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionFrontLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBackLeft/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Large_01/SS_Templars_Large_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Large_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Large_01 (1)_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_02/SS_Templars_Medium_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_01_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_02/SS_Templars_Medium_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_01_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_02 (1)_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBack/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionBack/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionLeft/FX_Explosion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_01_Collision/Module_SHIELD/Fx_DisabledShield_EMP for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Large_01/SS_Templars_Large_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Large_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Large_01 (1)_Collision/Fx_Engine for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_01/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SectionLeft/Decal_Abrasion for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/MainLogo/Hull_Decal_MainLogoPlaceholder for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_01_02/SS_Templars_Small_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_02_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/OGV_SS_Templars_Medium_01/SS_Templars_Medium_01(Clone)/SS_Templars_Medium_02/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Medium_02 (1)_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

17:27:41:751HxFxSTACKStill waiting service Amplitude.Unity.Graphics.IHxFxSystem with context Default by component HxFxParticleShooter in [OutGameView_Layout]/GameObject/OGV_Templars_Fleet_01/GameObject/OGV_SS_Templars_Small_02/SS_Templars_Small_02(Clone)/SS_Templars_Small_01/Dummy_Root/Base/SS_Templars_Small_01_Collision/Fx_Light for 100 iterations.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 24, 2020, 9:54:05 PM

But we're just getting started with these ugly diags. And keep in mind, I'm reading the HTML, not pasting the raw text. And I'm ignoring all the informational entries.

The above HxFx for the Nakalim keeps going. Inbetween that is:

"PrismManager.SendEventsCoroutine waited for too long. " before it keeps spamming the log. Eventually it stops with an informational: "Unregister all AI assemblies. "

Then it keeps spamming that after loading the mods. A different entry is:

17:30:59:987DataSTACKThe database of type 'ImprovementListDefinition' has overriden an element because its key name 'AcademyEra1' was already registered for the same revision number #3.

17:30:59:987DataSTACKThe database of type 'ImprovementListDefinition' has overriden an element because its key name 'AcademyEra2' was already registered for the same revision number #3."

Before it continues loading the mods and spamming about the Nakalim HxFx

I already gave this to the mod author (who appears absent) but I can avoid the terraforming mod in case this matters (I doubt it):

PlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromArcticToSteppes has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:721DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromDesertToVeldt has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:721DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromSnowToBoreal has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromAridToJungle has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromBorealToForest has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromTundraToForest has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromMonsoonToForest has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromTropicalToTerran has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromJungleToTerran has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromMonsoonToTerran has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromBorealToOcean has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromJungleToAtoll has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromAridToLava has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromVeldtToDesert has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromSnowToBarren has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromSteppesToArctic has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromVeldtToSwamp has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromSteppesToSwamp has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromJungleToArid has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromBorealToSnow has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromTerranToTropical has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromForestToTundra has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromForestToMonsoon has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromTerranToMonsoon has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromOceanToBoreal has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromForestToBoreal has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromAtollToJungle has no RemovedTypes

17:31:05:722DataSTACKPlanetTerraformationDefinition PlanetTerraformationFromTerranToJungle has no RemovedTypes

Next is:

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%StarSystemImprovementSacrificeNonMajor1Title' was already registered for the same revision number #30.

&

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%FactionTraitMinorVaultersMilitaryTitle' was already registered for the same revision number #32.

17:31:09:417DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%FactionTraitMinorVaultersMilitaryDescription' was already registered for the same revision number #32.

17:31:09:417DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%FactionTraitMinorVaultersMilitaryTooltipEffect' was already registered for the same revision number #32.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%25p' was already registered for the same revision number #39.

The database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%CraverLawTip2' was already registered for the same revision number #40.

Here's some context for the next batch:

Loading runtime module 'w:/928957135'...

17:31:11:969DefaultSTACKLoading plugin files for database of type 'FactionTrait'...

17:31:12:019DefaultSTACKLoading plugin files for database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement'...

17:31:12:019DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'SandboxSuperScience50' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

17:31:12:019DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'SandboxSuperScience100' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

17:31:12:019DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'SandboxSuperScience500' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

17:31:12:019DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Gui.GuiElement' has overriden an element because its key name 'SandboxSuperScience1000' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

17:31:12:069DefaultSTACKLoading plugin files for database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationDescriptor'...

17:31:12:119DefaultSTACKLoading localization files for runtime module 'w:/928957135'...

17:31:12:119DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%SandboxHeroOpbot01Title' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

17:31:12:119DataSTACKThe database of type 'Amplitude.Unity.Localization.LocalizationDatatableElement' has overriden an element because its key name '%SandboxHeroOpbot01Description' was already registered for the same revision number #42.

In between more Nakalim spam we have:

[Achievement] Steam achievements are disabled when playing a modified game.

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_CloakedOrb_I1_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_CloakedOrb_D1_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_CloakedOrb_S1_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_CloakedOrb_FIDS1_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_SmSingA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_SmSingB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_SmSingE_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingE_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingF_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_LgSingA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_BinaryA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_BinaryB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_BinaryC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_LgBinaryA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_LgBinaryB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_VolcanicA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_VolcanicB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FrozenA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FrozenB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FrozenC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FertileA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FertileB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FertileC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiA_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiD_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_SmSingC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_LgBinaryC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_VolcanicC_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FrozenD_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FertileD_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_FertileE_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiE_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiF_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_LgSingB_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MultiG_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'Reduction_Moon_MdSingD_Fake'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the ExtendedGuiElement 'CategoryStrategic1TimeLords'

17:31:17:415GUISTACKCannot find the GuiElement for 'OutpostImprovement1'

17:31:17:415GameplaySTACKCan't find the element 'TechnologyLinkACExclusion' in database of simulation descriptors.

17:31:17:415GameplaySTACKCan't find the element 'TechnologyLinkACExclusion' in database of simulation descriptors.

17:31:17:415GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration1To25', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration25Vampirilis will be ignored

17:31:17:415GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration1To25', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration25UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:415GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade3To10', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade6UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:415GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:415GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8Vampirilis will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment1To5', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment5 will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment5To17', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17Templars will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17To12', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment12 will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEmpireDevelopment17To12Venetians', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEmpireDevelopment12Venetians will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8Vaulters', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8Vaulters', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8Vampirilis will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6Vaulters', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration25UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6Vaulters', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration6Vaulters will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6VaultersNoPortals', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration25UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6VaultersNoPortals', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration6VaultersNoPortals will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6VaultersNoVaultersPopulation', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration25UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionScienceAndExploration25To6VaultersNoVaultersPopulation', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionScienceAndExploration6VaultersNoVaultersPopulation will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8MajorHisshos', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8UmbralChoir will be ignored

17:31:17:416GUISTACKWe already have the 2 extremities of link 'TechnologyLinkDefinitionEconomyAndTrade25To8MajorHisshos', so the extra source TechnologyDefinitionEconomyAndTrade8Vampirilis will be ignored

17:31:17:416GameplaySTACKCan't find the element 'StarSystemImprovementIndustryToManpowerEffect_Ac' in database of simulation descriptors.

Before it resumes again with a quick interuption for:

Cannot find the ExtendedGuiElement 'CategoryStrategic1TimeLords'

17:31:26:255GUISTACKCannot find the ExtendedGuiElement 'CategoryStrategic1TimeLords'

And then more HxFx spam before:

PrismManager.SendEventsCoroutine waited for too long.

17:31:36:386PrismSTACKPrismManager.SendEventsCoroutine waited for too long.

All that HxFx spam seems irrelevant to the mods. It would really make the logs less intimidating if there weren't for the spam. It takes up 90% of the 2MB. No higher level logs with entry suppression?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 27, 2020, 4:00:14 PM

I had an infinite turn (no way to interrupt it just to try a reload? really?) I think it's a mod that allows moon exploration. Shame I have to sit through two more loading screens now...

Error: {"error message":"Array index is out of range.","callstack":" at m__5 in :line 0\n at ForEachPropertyOperand in :line 0\n at Unsafe_ApplyModifierProvider in :line 0\n at PathNavigator_Found in :line 0\n at Found in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Unsafe_AddChild in :line 0\n at AddChild in :line 0\n at AddChild in :line 0\n at AddStarSystemImprovement in :line 0\n at AddStarSystemImprovement in :line 0\n at MoveNext in :line 0\n at Run in :line 0\n","turn":16,"gameID":"3c518a90-b380-4df7-b5f6-aa7ee46bd8d9","eventID":"5.19.01","eventName":"Error","steamID":"76561198057959508","gamecode":"392110","sessionID":"29b51ec8afde4882940a2f06546bc73d","eventTimestampClient":"2020-04-24T23:45:02.244"}

23:45:03:291PrismSTACKError: {"error message":"The order processing has raised an exception. Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.\r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject.m__5 (Int32 dependancyHandle, Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject context, Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationModifierProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationModifierDescriptors.BinarySimulationModifierDescriptor.ForEachPropertyOperand (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.ForEachPropertyOperandFunction callback, Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject owner, Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationModifierProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject.Unsafe_ApplyModifierProvider (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationModifierProvider provider, Int32 pathIndex, Boolean removing) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationPathContext.PathNavigator_Found (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject current, Int32 pathIndex) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Path.PathNavigator`1[T].Found (.T current, Int32 pathIndex, Boolean breakOnFirstHit, System.Int32& count, .T& result) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Path.PathNavigator`1[T].Traverse (Amplitude.Path.Path`1 path, .T current, Int32 pathIndex, Boolean breakOnFirstHit, .T& result, System.Int32& count) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Path.PathNavigator`1[T].Traverse (Amplitude.Path.Path`1 path, .T current, Int32 pathIndex, Boolean breakOnFirstHit, .T& result, System.Int32& count) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Path.PathNavigator`1[T].Traverse (.T current, Amplitude.Path.Path`1 path, Int32 index) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationPathContext.Traverse (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject current) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject.Unsafe_AddChild (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject child) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject.AddChild (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObject child) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObjectWrapper.AddChild (Amplitude.Unity.Simulation.SimulationObjectWrapper simulationObjectWrapper) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at ColonizedStarSystem.AddStarSystemImprovement (.StarSystemImprovement starSystemImprovement) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at DepartmentOfTheInterior.AddStarSystemImprovement (.ColonizedStarSystem colonizedStarSystem, .StarSystemImprovement starSystemImprovement, Boolean creation) [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at DepartmentOfTheInterior+c__Iterator2D.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 \r\n at Amplitude.Coroutine.Run () [0x00000] in :0 .","callstack":" at ProcessOrders in :line 0\n at UpdateMessageBoxAndProcessOrders in :line 0\n at UpdateMessageBoxAndProcessOrders in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at LateUpdate in :line 0\n","turn":16,"gameID":"3c518a90-b380-4df7-b5f6-aa7ee46bd8d9","eventID":"5.19.01","eventName":"Error","steamID":"76561198057959508","gamecode":"392110","sessionID":"29b51ec8afde4882940a2f06546bc73d","eventTimestampClient":"2020-04-24T23:45:03.042"}

23:45:03:941PrismSTACKError: {"error message":"the path index is 0. ExploredMoon.","callstack":" at PathNavigator_BeforeMoveToChildren in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Unsafe_AddModifiersFrom in :line 0\n at Unsafe_AddDescriptor in :line 0\n at AddDescriptor in :line 0\n at ApplyDescriptors in :line 0\n at AddAnomaly in :line 0\n at ReplaceAnomaly in :line 0\n at ReduceAnomaly in :line 0\n at DepartmentOfIndustry_AnomalyReductionConstructionchange in :line 0\n at OnConstructionChanged in :line 0\n at MoveNext in :line 0\n at Run in :line 0\n at Run in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at LateUpdate in :line 0\n","turn":16,"gameID":"3c518a90-b380-4df7-b5f6-aa7ee46bd8d9","eventID":"5.19.01","eventName":"Error","steamID":"76561198057959508","gamecode":"392110","sessionID":"29b51ec8afde4882940a2f06546bc73d","eventTimestampClient":"2020-04-24T23:45:03.691"}

23:45:04:739PrismSTACKError: {"error message":"the path index is 0. ExploredMoon.","callstack":" at PathNavigator_BeforeMoveToChildren in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Traverse in :line 0\n at Unsafe_AddModifiersFrom in :line 0\n at Unsafe_AddDescriptor in :line 0\n at AddDescriptor in :line 0\n at ApplyDescriptors in :line 0\n at AddAnomaly in :line 0\n at ReplaceAnomaly in :line 0\n at ReduceAnomaly in :line 0\n at DepartmentOfIndustry_AnomalyReductionConstructionchange in :line 0\n at OnConstructionChanged in :line 0\n at MoveNext in :line 0\n at Run in :line 0\n at Run in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at Update in :line 0\n at LateUpdate in :line 0\n","turn":16,"gameID":"3c518a90-b380-4df7-b5f6-aa7ee46bd8d9","eventID":"5.19.01","eventName":"Error","steamID":"76561198057959508","gamecode":"392110","sessionID":"29b51ec8afde4882940a2f06546bc73d","eventTimestampClient":"2020-04-24T23:45:04.489"}

Anyways, I'll be taking a modding break for a while. The good news is that much of what I thought failed to take effect actually was working ... but not after a mod refresh. Oh no. ES2 was trolling me and required a full quit and reload. How I did not notice this until my fourth or fifth day of modding, I don't know.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment