Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Plans for Game Breaking bugs?

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Sep 18, 2020, 9:43:24 AM

I'm getting a number of bugs that I've never had to deal with before. From my personl experience, I've never experienced the game so unstable.

For example:

1. Darth Paul
  2. Permanent turn hangs
  3. Extreme lag approaching turn 100
  4. Inability to load save games.

That's not even touching glaring issues like mining probes and graphics appearing behind planets (I don't expect these things to ever be fixed, but at least they don't prevent playing the game.)

Does anyone have any information on what the heck happened, or any news on timelines for fixing all these new game breakers since they released the "last patch?" Or is this it?

I'm a little worried about the game's future, as it's pretty unplayable for me right now.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Sep 18, 2020, 9:47:49 AM

Regarding Darth Paul, there's a fix in the works. And no, this is not the last patch ever.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Sep 18, 2020, 8:57:32 PM

My game crashes sometimes freezing my computer completely and forcing me to power cycle it and this only happens with ES2 and this didint happened before. 

And i have tried everything to fix this with no good results. 

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Sep 19, 2020, 7:01:17 PM
Tychonoir wrote:

I'm getting a number of bugs that I've never had to deal with before. From my personl experience, I've never experienced the game so unstable.

For example:

1. Darth Paul
  2. Permanent turn hangs
  3. Extreme lag approaching turn 100
  4. Inability to load save games.

That's not even touching glaring issues like mining probes and graphics appearing behind planets (I don't expect these things to ever be fixed, but at least they don't prevent playing the game.)

Does anyone have any information on what the heck happened, or any news on timelines for fixing all these new game breakers since they released the "last patch?" Or is this it?

I'm a little worried about the game's future, as it's pretty unplayable for me right now.

1. I experience, too. As a community member wrote, Darth Paul gets active past building system upgrade lvl 2.

2. Perhaps you can fix it by closing your battle report pop-up box(es) to the right side, as other users reported.

3. I luckily don't experience this one.

4. Same here, I don't experience trouble loading save files (just talking about games started past latest patch). Wouldn't wonder me, if you loaded old save files, what won't work no more with latest patch. This case (or in general) I'd recommend to roll back your game version in Steam.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Sep 20, 2020, 3:13:47 AM
Groo wrote:

1. I experience, too. As a community member wrote, Darth Paul gets active past building system upgrade lvl 2.

2. Perhaps you can fix it by closing your battle report pop-up box(es) to the right side, as other users reported.

3. I luckily don't experience this one.

4. Same here, I don't experience trouble loading save files (just talking about games started past latest patch). Wouldn't wonder me, if you loaded old save files, what won't work no more with latest patch. This case (or in general) I'd recommend to roll back your game version in Steam.

2. I tried this and was able to complete a few turns (it seemed to be a hacking window) But then it got stuck on pending again. Closed all my popups and it didn't help, then I went through all the AI players an they had a bunch of popups that needed action. I actioned them all, but it didn't help. It's like the AI was stuck.

3. I noted that even the menu screen was giving me unexplained lag. Upon loading the save (which worked!) the turns were taking longer than usual, and the interface was lagging a bit.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment