Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[MAC] ES2 causes whole MBP to crash

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Sep 19, 2020, 2:23:31 PM

Hello!

As the title says. I'm pressing play button on Steam, SEGA logo pops up, weird screen shows up, and I'm stuck on silent black screen. Everything stops, Youtube, mail or even sound control. I've tried to install new framework, reinstalling, veryfing files and everything like that. Sadly, nothing worked so far. I've tried to look something up here, on forum. Suprisngly I've found someone who has exactly the same issue as I have. Even my weird screen is the same as his/her (link to his thread).

My MacBook:

Comp. type: MacBook Pro (13", 2017 with touchbar)

CPU: i5 dual-core 3.1GHz 

Memory: 8gb 2133 MHz LPDDR3

GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536MB

I'm aware that Apple is not the best choice if it comes to gaming, but currently I'm unable to get anything else to play on. What is more, I know that I could set up Bootcamp and just use windows, but Windows itself requires around 40 GBs of space and my MB is 256GB. 

Thank you for all support!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 13, 2020, 3:02:37 AM

Did anyone ever respond to this or did you figure out how to fix your issue.  I have the exact same issue!  I've tried everything I can find online and after the last 3 hours or trying to get this game to run/start I'm about to give up.  The screenshot to the other thread is the same thing I am getting.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2)

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment