Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unable to play past turn 120 with the Nakalim

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 23, 2020, 7:14:14 AM

Hey, does it look something like this?

I'm getting it whenever I try starting a new game. I thought it was mod related but it occurred with all mods disabled during several startups and still occurs even after a fresh reinstall.

Was there a new patch in the last few days?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 23, 2020, 7:18:32 AM

Apparently, you can still load old saves, I just loaded a Nakalim campaign from December 2019, however, attempting to start a new campaign results in the error message. 

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 24, 2020, 12:56:53 AM

The problem I keep facing is almost like a pending turn issue.. I have had that problem before and I got around it by loading a auto save a few turns back (normally 4 turns back solves problem).

This one keeps getting stuck after I hit end turn, being that it goes through the normal process, it moves all remaining ships, autosaves, then moves a counter off science and buildings... 

And just before you can start selecting ships and systems,  the bottom right hand corner where the end turn is, does the radar move and all is greyed out. Can select everything but can confirm nothing! I tried going back 4 turns, got to 120, start of 121 and same thig again. I tried going back 10 turns and same result. Not sure how to lable this and thought it may be a unique situation.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 24, 2020, 1:02:55 AM

From what I saw, this is a problem with hacking, the diagnostics are super vague though. Try turning off Penumbra.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 3:36:13 AM

I will start another without expansion. Would it have something to do with giving academy systems? 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 26, 2020, 7:09:01 AM

I will give it a try.. And now this! lol Been like this for 10 turns.. Restarted the game and reloaded it and still stuck on this.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment