Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Loading a saved game triggered an error - connecting to server.

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Mar 14, 2021, 4:34:27 AM

I think ... my saves folder, may have retagged all of my saved games as multiplayer saves? I have been running the "community" mod ESG. 

I think the ESG mod I was using earlier today was 1.3.1 but for some reason now the only available one to load is 1.3.0

I reloaded the game. Reloaded the mod. And turned off steam cloud. It still said "connecting to server" and didn't run through the usual start up text. But the auto-save loaded a-ok.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 15, 2021, 1:07:58 AM

Oh, also your diagnostic file, I'll take a look once I get everything downloaded again after my computer decided to kill itself

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 5, 2022, 8:57:24 PM

A separate console window is allocated for commands. The console is started with the "T" button or the "/" symbol - it opens the input window with the specified symbol. This allows you to immediately indicate to the terminal that you are not typing plain text but a command. If the executable command is run through a server, in this case, you don't need to use the symbol. We can also create a command block, write the desired function into it, and then connect the red stone signal. I recently did these manipulations on new servers that I found at https://www.servers-minecraft.org/minecraft-servers-prison/. It offers five of the best servers of the last year. Each of them I really enjoyed using.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment