Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game Keeps Crashing (I searched and tryed other fixes, can't figure it out)

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 10, 2021, 3:09:05 PM

I just bought the game last night, tried re-installing, still nothing...

tried removing steam overlay, nothing...

set to compatibility mode and run as admin, nothing...

Im wondering because I run AMD Radeon HD 7670, could that be the issue?

The loading screen finishes. Then either just stops responding, or the game "disappears" and wont let me open it back up, so I have to force close it.

I'd love to be able to play this game I paid for, please help us out! 

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 30, 2021, 8:34:32 PM

In 3 weeks, nobody says anything?????

Guess ill just get my money back then............

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 31, 2021, 12:43:38 AM

maybe its just me, but technical questions about why a game doesn't work for someone are difficult to answer. Most people active on this forum are not necessarily technically minded; they're here to banter about various aspects of the game they enjoy. There are a host of reasons why someone's system might be having difficulty - and its virtually impossible to discern your specific situation. You have only posted sparse information about your rig (graphics card) - why should someone take time to help when you haven't made effort yourself?

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 31, 2021, 5:33:10 AM

Yeah as dustwhit said, dealing with the code problems is usually pretty easy, but hardware problems aren't something anyone would know about. It seems like the devs have completely given up on providing technical support for ES2 so I wouldn't expect an answer.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 31, 2021, 9:17:16 AM

Would have been useful to upload the files requested in this thread:

https://www.games2gether.com/amplitude-studios/endless-space-2/forums/73-tech-support/threads/26517-tech-support-guide?page=1#post-239903

here.

At least it would allow others to offer ideas how to fix the issue on your end.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment