Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[MacOS] Graphics corrupt and/or glitches in the interface

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Oct 3, 2021, 7:50:07 AM

Dear Devs,

Just recently got my copy of ES2 through Steam on my Mac. Awesome looking game. (Been playing Endless Legend prior to starting ES2).

Tried starting a couple of new games and noticing some graphics (like planet pics in the pop-up box, minor civilization graphic in the negotiation screen, weapon icon on my first Vaulter hero's ship...) are either not loading or glitching. I've attached a couple of screens from a recent game I started just to help explain what I'm experiencing. 

I've already deleted and reinstalled ES2 just this morning and the graphics are still glitching. (The screenshots are from the first game after the reinstall.)

I tried the ' -compat ' launch command and it's still shows up like this on some other saves (though I've deleted that whole lot already.) Wondering how to go about fixing this.

The only thing I haven't been observing is whether the glitches happen in the same places or not because I haven't played enough. Though the glitch on the first Vaulter hero's ship seems consistent throughout all the new games I've started. 

I'm playing on a iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) with 32GB of RAM with an AMD Radeon R9 M380 2GB graphics card.

Thank you for your time. Cheers.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 9, 2021, 2:31:06 PM

I have exactly the same issue. It was fine before Big Sur (and the M1).

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 7, 2022, 10:38:51 PM

I also have the same issue. Seems it was fixed for windows but not for Mac :(

Apparently the devs aren't active anymore. Would there be a mod to fix this?

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment