Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Pending turn bug

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 16, 2022, 6:37:50 PM

hello,

I have a bug pending turn around turn130 with the vaulters.

I keep trying to go back to 2/3 autosaves and changes decisions but it does not fix it.
I even tried to go back to turn 110 instead and changes decisions aswell and it did not fix it.
I tried to use the oldversion 1.5.28 and it did not fix it.

I've tried to go in war against everyone, to accept and deny alliances at that turn, but nothing helps and it keep getting stuck.

Touki hein 2.sav AutoSave 275.savAutoSave 274.savAutoSave 273.sav

is there a fix ? I've been looking on this forum, reddit and this forum, tried what people told would be working, and nothing...

I have 32Go of ram, a 19-10850K proc, a RTX 3070 and fiber and this games does not want me to go further than turn 130.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 16, 2022, 7:20:51 PM

Wut the fuc? I've never experienced this on my life, and look I played this game for nearly 1000 hours.

Still, my friend, are you using dark matter DLC? It is known to cause, or to be causing upon this bug. 

If you are using this DLC like that, then it may be possible you are having this bug, since the whole game itself does not have anything similar as a pending turnbug like that.

Also, the only thing I know that makes it a pending turn in the game is space battles, because that in fact makes the turn pending, specially on multiplayer, even if you run out of the timer or if you end the turn already. It's a huge known issue, but it can be fixed up quite easily, anyway.  =)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 16, 2022, 7:30:34 PM

I've had dark matter DLC running for the whole game, but disabled it and tried to take turn afterward. but it still bugged :/
I have confirmed and closed all notification. I did all the battles that I could do and resolved them so I don't have anything happening beside my ships sieging some system I'm at war with.

Edit : even making every ship travel and not being hostile doesn't fix it

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 16, 2022, 10:02:07 PM

Sorry to hear, but if your particular case is that severe, and no workaround can be used, all you can do is start a new game.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 17, 2022, 9:54:33 AM

Any chance you post your specs and os? Also useful, to upload the additional files requested in pinned "Tech Support Guide" thread. On my end I experienced end turn bug on my (aged) laptop. The earlier, the more I stress it by chosen game settings (especially total player number and chosen galaxy seize).

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 17, 2022, 2:18:27 PM

I have a i9-10850K (30core) | a RTX 3070 8Go | 32Go Ram | fiber connexion. my pc is a really good one with good components. the drivers are up to date and I deinstalled/reinstalled the game with file integrity verification multiple times

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 17, 2022, 3:35:18 PM
Groo wrote:

Also useful, to upload the additional files requested in pinned "Tech Support Guide" thread.

Still missing:

* DxDiag

* Diagnostic file(s)

* Output Log(s)

Your OS is Windows 10, I guess? Congratulations to your really nice PC. Your specs are great.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 18, 2022, 6:09:54 AM

I checked out some ideas to fix the pending turn bug making use of the "Touki hein 2.sav"  save file - but I blatantly failed. Perhaps the modder CaptainCobbs could help you, as long as he's more skilled than me, when it comes to analyze and fix anything (im-)possible, when it comes to Endless Space 2 - who knows...

Sorry to be not more helpful. An update for your current GeForce driver (version 30.0.14.9729) is available, but I'm sure it won't help you to fix this bug. 

-> https://www.nvidia.com/fr-fr/geforce/drivers/

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 18, 2022, 10:22:40 AM

Yeah, I have come to terms with this save unfortunatly, I doubt the driver update will fix anything but I'll try anyway :/

I would like to thank you for trying it was really nice of you

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 6:40:06 PM

Error: {"error message":"The given key was not present in the dictionary.","callstack":"  at get_Item in :line 0\n  at ServerPickPVEOutcomeForOperation in :line 0\n  at ServerPickPVEOutcomesIFN in :line 0\n  at ServerBeginTurn in :line 0\n  at MoveNext in :line 0\n  at Run in :line 0\n","turn":130,"gameID":"69324d73-cd28-4bca-af70-9d30c58cfa4f","eventID":"5.19.01","eventName":"Error",

So, whatever ServerPickPVEOutcomeForOperation is. I poked around, and couldn't really unstick it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 6:56:25 PM

Looks like a bug with hacking operations, you're trying to pick a minor faction / pirate / academy hack that some part of the game doesn't think exists.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2022, 4:22:15 PM

Didn't see any active hacks, just a bunch of missing bandwidth due to failed hacks. 0/2 hacks running in the save.

So another faction trying to hack something that doesn't exist...

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 25, 2022, 2:47:35 AM
toukilewis wrote:

I've had dark matter DLC running for the whole game, but disabled it and tried to take turn afterward. but it still bugged :/
I have confirmed and closed all notification. I did all the battles that I could do and resolved them so I don't have anything happening beside my ships sieging some system I'm at war with.

Edit : even making every ship travel and not being hostile doesn't fix it

"I had dark matter dlc running for the whole game"

Could be it... Perhaps...?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 25, 2022, 2:52:41 AM
knofbath wrote:

Didn't see any active hacks, just a bunch of missing bandwidth due to failed hacks. 0/2 hacks running in the save.

So another faction trying to hack something that doesn't exist...

wait, a bot issued the bug?

Tf? :O

So where talking about an AI who triggers a game breaking bug... Isn't it?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment