Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless space 2 Wiki-Update

WikiupdateEndlessSpace2

5 years ago Jan 21, 2020, 9:34:29 AM

Hello, as a very casual player I really enjoy playing story based games. With that said I would certainly like to see the Endless space 2 Wiki page update regularly, or atleast more often.

This may not be Priority 1 but it would still be awsome to be able to look at the other Heros in the Academy section that aren´t added just yet, the same with the 3 DLC factions (they are missiong aswell) and maybe the other wallpapers would be cool to be able to access them from the last Tab in the ES2 Wiki.

Thanks.

Selected answer
5 years ago
Feb 2, 2020, 1:50:16 AM

Hello there! I'm currently working on getting the fandom wiki updated to have all the framework and organization it needs to be as great as the Endless Legend wiki. I'm open to suggestions, but since I'm just one person, my progress may be slow.

0Send private message
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 26, 2020, 5:35:01 AM

With a little digging around the internet there are other spots that feature the Heroes from the Academy not listed on the G2G wiki. The Fandom wiki, while far from complete, has a surprising amount of information in its pages, and psidragon here has together a rather extensive list of Heroes. Hope these offer some kind of help to your problem.

It seems that the psidragon hero guide doesnt have the Nakalim or Xirmisala heroes unfortunatly. I cant find them anywhere online.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 2, 2020, 1:50:16 AM

Hello there! I'm currently working on getting the fandom wiki updated to have all the framework and organization it needs to be as great as the Endless Legend wiki. I'm open to suggestions, but since I'm just one person, my progress may be slow.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment