Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

4 years ago Aug 25, 2020, 11:34:47 AM

Hi,

First, I'm on a mac book pro with 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 double core processor and the last Mac OS Catalina update.

The game worked one time after you maked it on 64 bits. But now, when i launch the game on my steam port, i have the sega logo and ... boom. Black screen.

I tried to reinstall it and now, i see the application icon jumping a while and after a while, i have the message "the application is not working"

So, how i make it work this time ?

Thanks for your answers !

Selected answer
4 years ago
Aug 26, 2020, 4:56:22 PM

I don't know if this will help, but to fix this, go to Endless Space 2 properties in Steam. Then right click it and go to local files.

Then browse local files. There is a package called mono framework that you must open and it launches an installer.

From there you go through the installer and download the package.

Once you do install this file, It should go.

The problem I think is, when you try installing the game, there is this file called mono framework that does not install. That is why you need to install it manually.

I am sorry if my English is not good, I am not a native English speaker.

I hope it helps.

Good luck. :)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Aug 26, 2020, 4:56:22 PM

I don't know if this will help, but to fix this, go to Endless Space 2 properties in Steam. Then right click it and go to local files.

Then browse local files. There is a package called mono framework that you must open and it launches an installer.

From there you go through the installer and download the package.

Once you do install this file, It should go.

The problem I think is, when you try installing the game, there is this file called mono framework that does not install. That is why you need to install it manually.

I am sorry if my English is not good, I am not a native English speaker.

I hope it helps.

Good luck. :)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment