Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How do I tell who's overthrowing my government, and can I stop them without complete subjugation?

warHackinggovernments

3 years ago May 10, 2021, 3:54:26 PM

I'd feel bad about completely erasing any of the potentially peaceful factions (not Cravers, not Horatio cause he's a fascist and called me fat), because I'm not trying to rp as evil conquerors of the galaxy.

I keep culling my sleepers on every system so I know that's not it... maybe. I also know it's not the Umbral Choir (too far, busy w/ Cravers, in my Alliance) or the Sophons (too far, busy with war with a three party alliance, neutral towards me). Process of elimination says Nakalim or Horatio because of their hostility towards me and our galactic geographies. I really don't want to annihilate the Nakalim, what else can I do?

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 12, 2021, 3:39:52 AM

unfortunately i dont believe you can, however not only can major factions do it, ive had my systems hacked after meeting minor factions as well, so if you have any minor factions in the game when hacked, consider them a suspect as well, what you can do to prevent hacking is to use defensive programs like lockdown or encrypt, as well as investing into technology that gives defensive hacking tools and benefits.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment