Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Link to Hero's Star System/Fleet from Hero Level-Up Notification

GUINotification systemScreenMilitarySystem ManagementAcademyHeroes

8 years ago
Nov 27, 2016, 8:56:59 PM

We currently only have 4 options in the HERO LEVEL UP notification screen: Minimize, Assign Skills, Hero Management, Cancel.  When I have a Hero on a Star System or in a Fleet, I would like to see the specs on the Star System or Fleet before I choose my Hero skill to unlock.

Please add a fifth option (or replace HERO MANAGEMENT link, as this seems generally useless and can be accessed just as quickly by clicking the ACADEMY icon in the top left of the screen) and have it be STAR SYSTEM MANAGEMENT for governors or FLEET MANAGEMENT for fleet commanders.

In the current system, if I want to examine the star system or fleet before I make any leveling decisions, I have to go to either Hero Management, find the hero, check the star system they are governing, then find that star system on the Galaxy Map or in the Economy Screen > Systems Management, or I have to find their fleet in the Military Status screen.

Doing this with only 6 heroes is tedious and I couldn't imagine how much of a hassle this may be during long games on the largest maps.  Please address this Quality of Life issue.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

We unfortunately have to admit that it's unlikely to be implemented in Endless Space 2, but I am keeping this idea "Wishlisted" for reference in any future projects.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Nov 28, 2016, 2:22:56 PM

I would love this. I would like to see if the option for +Dust on Large or the +Industry on Hot would be a better fit without having to close the level up screen, go to the systems screen, find the system, check its planets, and then level up.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 28, 2016, 6:45:23 PM

Yes. Agree. I'd like to see more available links between the different screens.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Dec 3, 2016, 6:52:28 PM

I really miss an option of assigning a hero from Hero Overview screen. For now, from system notification Hero Recruited, if I'll go to Assign Skills sub-menu, I can't reach Hero Management page: so Ineed to go in Academy or click on notification button again.

To fix it, string about Hero's current job could be a button with redirection to Management. Or Management can be 4th page of the menu (in addition to Ship, Overview and Skills)

0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

SpaceTroll

DEV SpaceTroll

status updated 8 years ago

The status of this idea has been changed to WISHLIST as it we hope to implement it in our game.

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 1, 2018, 7:22:12 PM

Thanks SpaceTroll.

I will rename a planet Underbridge in your honor.

0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

We unfortunately have to admit that it's unlikely to be implemented in Endless Space 2, but I am keeping this idea "Wishlisted" for reference in any future projects.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment