Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
6 years ago
Apr 13, 2018, 9:39:39 PM

Hey guys,

This idea has two goals, first one to make the game less frustrating, second one to give more strategy options and help players who are on the back food.

To make the game more competetive (I'm sure i've written that word wrong :/ ) I think an enhancmend to the market place would be great, an auction. So what is gonna be auctioned?

Shares of trading companies ! :D,   Now why is that a great idea, because if you buy those shares you gonna get luxury deposits that those trading companies are trading, this makes total sense since, for example as craver you'd need transvine and not having that makes the game 100% harder and more frustrating. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

In addition, green techs like far sight crops and weather satellite reduce luxury costs, so going system 3 and 4 is more easy with those luxs. The trading company is hereby a completed trading company of another player trading those ressources, if it gets destroyed your shares are lost, sorry. Since it's shares you get no malus when the trading company is blocked.

Second thing that can be auctioned heroes, because auctions are always fun and players on the back foot need the money and patents. The sense being, patents are only available for players with weak armies and allow the equipment of high tech weapons on small ships, giving players a chance to survive but not being OP. Kind of a bottum feather.

Why is this cool? Because auctions are always cool and would fit in great into the market place, also finally you can build that system level up you want and aren't forced by the region. The downside is you gotta pay for that other players can outbuy you and it takes more time.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Apr 23, 2018, 9:41:13 AM

i like the stock and hero auction ideas but i would like to add syestem auctions and i think army patents would be eiter too powerful (focusing on non-military tech but still reaping the rewards) or too limiting (spending dust just to stay in the game and healping the top player with basicaly free dust)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment