Proposal [General]: To create “Sheredyn Minor Faction”, swap it as a starting minor UE faction (with or without minor changes – described below) with “Yuusho Minor Faction”(name-changed Hissho), that is currently aligned with UE.

Why? Because of:

1. Little Work needed to make it
  2. Lore-friendliness and cool factor it will bring
  3. Logic (Sheredyn should not spring game-mechanics-wise from oblivion into existence)
  4. Similarity to Vaulters-SoM/Sophon-Piligrims model (that also enhances lore)
  5. Overall increased in-game integrity
  6. Potential new ventures in future in-game mechanics

Technicals: 

Sheredyn and Yuusho share ALMOST EVERYTHING but

• their +50 pop bonus (+15% Empire Manpower capacity on Empire vs Yuusho Law)
  • their third Political Trait – Sheredyn are Xenophobic vs Yuusho are Anti-Stientific,

Yuusho Law (functional, 0 upkeep) +15% Manpower Replenishment on fleets outside borders 

Bring 'Em, Break 'Em Bill - Emergency Conscription Measures Outside Borders Act: 

Hailing from a highly martial society, Yuusho are happy to bring in unknown and untrained volunteers into their fleets while on active duty away from home territory. Through their methods this law permits higher replenishment rates of manpower when outside borders.

Yussho also have these whereas Sheredyn have none, as they are not a Minor civilization

Faction Traits: Warmonger (provide more Manpower).

Primary: Hunting Culture: +20% Damage on Weapon Modules.

Alternative: Mud Stompers I: -10% Troop Manpower cost on Empire.

Proposal Execution details:

1. Make Sheredyn (a Minor Faction of UE) instead of Yuusho. Yuusho will not bend the knee to the weak humans! :)

This also automatically makes Sheredyn a Minor Civilization like Sisters of Mercy or Pilgrims by inheriting Yuusho’ traitsMud Stomper I [ I have found no fluff description] and Hunting Traditions 

[I would propose to change the fluff text to something like “War Games” exchanging simulated hunting for simulated combat to better reflect their nature.]

2. Keep the CURRENT Minor Civ/ Minor Faction Yuusho +50 bonus [law] for Sheredyn while perhaps changing the name to something like The Great Crusade/Manifest Destiny Proclamation Act or some such:) 

3. Give the CURRENT  Sheredyn +50 Bonus [flat boost] for Yuusho. 

4. Exchange their only different political traits Sheredyn are Xenophobic and Yuusho are Anti-Stientific.

I'll also make at least 1-2 idea-threads about further minor Yuusho-Sheredyn matters, that would be realatively easy to implement. HERE