Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Space fleet trading

EconomyDiplomacy

6 years ago
Nov 8, 2018, 5:28:05 PM

You can add the ability to trade the fleet in the game. You can still sell it to a market where other empires in the fleet and pirate sections can buy it. But it will also be possible to exchange the fleet in the negotiation menu (labor should be returned after the sale of the fleet). You can also add the ability of one faction to order the production of your ships from another faction. For example, at Sophon's shipyards, Lumerisian ships ordered by him can be produced, which they will buy from them. This function will help in the war without participating in it, and also earn dust.

P.S. I do not know English well enough so there may be errors.

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Nov 11, 2018, 5:28:17 AM

Yeah, I'd like to give my pal some of my powerhouse fleets without the hassle of the market. But I think faction 2 might know whats going on if they started seeing your ships under faction 1's command

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 18, 2019, 6:25:35 AM
Wagon wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to give my pal some of my powerhouse fleets without the hassle of the market. But I think faction 2 might know whats going on if they started seeing your ships under faction 1's command

In such a case, it is not necessary to give your ships to this faction. It will be possible to produce their ships at their shipyards and then sell them to them.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment