Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
6 years ago
Dec 2, 2018, 9:00:47 PM

I don't know about you guys, but when I usually play my sessions of Endless Space 2, I have them end up lasting quite a while to the point where I accumulate a whole lot of heroes. Because of this, it gets harder keeping track of all the heroes, especially when I'm trying to maximize the benefits of each heroes' governer skills. So I think it would be beneficial if there were a way to sort the heroes based on their class (counselor, guardian, etc.) and their faction (primitives, Lumeris, etc.). It's not a necessary feature to implement into the game, but it would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jul 10, 2019, 6:13:49 PM

What i think would help aswell would be if either:

a) There were different hero lists. Currently, all Heroes are in the same row. It'd be better if the heroes could be automatically displayed in the row according to their assignment. One row each for govenors, fleet admirals, and unassigned heroes.

b) We could shift heroes in their position in the current row. Move a hero one slot to the left or right at the click of a button. 

Both or either (or neither) could be implemented, but i think a) is better whereas b) is a makeshift solution in order to allow players to self organize the list (probably just push all fleet admirals to the left or to the right so that there's a clear distinction between the jobs)

Another thing about hero management is that it gets more tedious to manage all the skill improvements. Usually it's pretty clear what skills we want in which order from the get go. A great improvement for user management would be if we could select skills for leveling up before the level up occurs in a system similar to the tech tree.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment