Sometimes when I play ES2 I find myself lost in following my choices in FIDSI terms.

In ES1 on the FIDS summary of the system, there was always "system production" and "hero bonus". This is not true for ES2.

Now, I understand there are many more specific tags, system improvement names and hero skill names to be properly tracked down... but if you don't know by memory everything, you will miss that new skill you just unlocked and now you have to return to hero skill tree page to relook at the skill and then memorize its name to look in the general FIDSI income... as you can read, a very tedious task.

What I would like to submit this idea: next to every different bonus, to write its resource as a tag.

For example: "+20 food from Farming Logistics [Hero Skill]"

or another example

"+12 dust from Colonial Exchange [System Improvement]"

or again

"+500 science from Genius of the Endless [Empire Improvement]"

So in a blink of an eye you can see specifically where your heroes are better, where many system improvements help with the system base FIDSI, and how to maximize empire improvements.

I found this screenshot on internet that help me explain where it goes the confusion (looking at system growth production)