I really love this game, the finition, the creativity, the differente faction but I thing the game is so easy, it's a probleme with the victory option may be.

the fact is the ai is so passive and the diplomacy break the game at every match, selfsame in endless difficulty.

I thing we should benefit the best ai before a new faction and I know it's very difficult the change the code behavior of the ai  but the the experience of this game will be very benefit with a new difficulty not with the cheat of the ai but change the behavior. It's my opinion of course but I am sure i am not alone who share this opinion. whe should created a community patch same as legend or work with the creater. and I saw a post on enfer idea who said the same thing two years ago with enfer. I play the game with  the really good mod created by kuma and enfer : enhanced space 2, true endless difficulty and endless war enfer. 

The good mods who change the way of the game work to improve the concept: luxury, constructie, diplomacy but selfasme with these mods. the ai is so passive and I  thing is pity.