Hi everyone,

First time I'm posting something on the forum, the Beer2gether session last Thursday with the team made me decide to try.

One thing I love with Endless Space 2 is how immersive the universe is, with each faction playing differently. There would be one thing that I believe would make each playthrough more immersive : the adaptation of the pictures illustrating events. I love the beautiful artworks and design of the Endless Universe, I just feel that it sometimes does not reflect the situation I'm living with the race I'm playing with, or even a bit disconnected.

For instance, when the game tells me that my alliance is going to win, there are 1 human and 1 lumeris shaking hands... and 1 craver just behing them, seemingly happy. It feels weird and disconnected from what we know of the Cravers. And moreover, none of these three factions were in my game.

Of course I'd love to see more illustrations because I really dig them, but I would prefer more accurate pictures. I know it'd be difficult/impossible to adapt each illustration to each possible faction of each possible game, but it would be nice maybe to have more choices of illustrations - or randomized. Maybe  a simpler picture gather the official portraits of the members of the federation with a nice background? Maybe only change a bit the existing illustrations such as the happy Craver in my example?

That's all for now, thanks again for the wonderful job on the game and for the amazing world you created!