Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Ability to Set "Universal System Improvement Priorities"

ScreenMilitarySystem Management

6 years ago
Feb 25, 2019, 6:49:10 PM

I love to play the Exceptional Galaxy size.  While slowly absorbing my galactic competitors, it can get tough managing System Improvements for each system.  

To alleviate this, I propose EMPIRE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT CONTROL CENTER

• Set empire-wide default priorities to System & Ship building
    • Choices for FIDSI and Approval are still available
    • New priority options for Luxury and Strategic Deposits (more below)
    • New priority options for Ship Building (more below)
    • New priority options for Terraforming (more below)
  • EPICC is located on the Empire Summary < Systems screen
    • EPICC tab is adjacent to Systems Management
    • Any system can be manually selected for "EPICC" on the Systems Management's Policy picklist, in additions to the existing FIDSI/approval options
    • Choosing EPICC will set that system to follow the automated schedule that you build in your EPICC tab
    • The current EPICC setting is shown on the Empire Summary < Systems screen, below Empire Approval
  • EPICC - Deposit Priorities
    • Set empire-wide priority to mine certain Luxury or Strategic Resources in the order that they matter to you.  EPICC will attempt to mine those deposits based on unlocked technologies.  Set one or all of the Luxury Deposits, however you prefer.
      • Ex:  I need Virtual Artifacts and Endless Foundries, but not really anything else.  So, I set EPICC to prioritize my System Improvements to increase those luxuries before doing anything else.  
  • EPICC - Terraforming Priorities
    • Set empire-wide terraforming as the priority.  Identify the ideal planet type(s) and then your systems will terraform as available until the target planet type is reached.
      • Ex:  I have Fertile-based characters who need Industry points.  So, I set EPICC to "Fertile" with Atoll > Forest > Terran > Ocean as my preference.
      • NOTE:  Terraforming is just awesome, and automating it would keep the turn times to a minimum.
  • EPICC - Ship Building
    • Set empire-wide ship-building priorities.  I could use your help on this one, but the gist is that you can call your systems to arms very quickly, and immediately build out a CP-based fleet of your own design.
      • Ex.  I have 10 CP available.  I set EPICC to build a 10-CP fleet automatically in every system that looks like this:
        • 1 Coordinator (list populates from existing ship designs)
        • 1 Hunter
        • 1 Protector
        • 2 Attacker
        • 1 Exploration
      • NOTE:  I think this one is pretty key to running a massive empire.  I have 100+ systems and would like to quickly build up a defensive force for each system.  I would set EPICC to build CP-based fleets for a few turns, then change it back to terraforming or luxury deposits.

Thanks for your time.  I think there is a lot of cool stuff to do with this concept, and my sincere apologies if someone already mentioned these ideas!

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Feb 26, 2019, 12:54:05 PM

I would truly love this sort of a addition

Especially the ship building!  Every time I need to go to war it would be so helpful!

I'd especially love to make and name some Fleets that I can then choose from to have built 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 26, 2019, 12:54:05 PM

I would truly love this sort of a addition

Especially the ship building!  Every time I need to go to war it would be so helpful!

I'd especially love to make and name some Fleets that I can then choose from to have built 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment