Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
6 years ago
Mar 9, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

Dear Product Improvement Team: 

How about you remunerate the people you exploit so gamers who are not independently wealthy can keep playing the game instead of working for other companies? 

It is not in your interest as a gaming company to include but not exploit the gaming community? 

Set up a challenge and whoever wins gets the reward. Gamify your stakeholders, don't play them! If you do this, I'd like a free upgrade to Pathfinders, e.g. Thanks geniuses. 

And I would like a response to last week's email about working in Paris doing marcom - there's an open position. Otherwise, will have to get a job here in DC to support myself and will have to stop playing ES2 endlessly. My family is getting pissed. I can work with you, against you, or not play at all. Your move. 

Looking forward,

-doc

or rather, drkull-not-so-kull

M.D. Kull, Ph.D.

“Your Rx is to craft a hero story.”

drkull@me.com

LinkedIn/drkull

202-600-5688

P.S. Am also categorizing under “narrative” b/c it would make a good company story if you do what I suggest and take my suggestions. I’ll offer a loss-leader if you get back to me by St. Paddy’s Day: 

In addition to working at the Federal and State level, I happen to be with the Falls Church City Executive Board Committee for a Better City and was considering showing them your game engine as a model for managing states and municipalities. Sega/Amplitude could have an entirely new revenue stream that might make it to the Governor’s office or the White House. Just sayin’. Keep playin’. lol.

P.P.S. Feel free to forward. 

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 9, 2019, 10:40:52 PM

I wrote "It is" instead of "Is it" to confuse you and get your attention. I make mistakes on purpose and call it leading by example. lol

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment