Hi,

I believe this has probably been mentioned already, but it would be so amazing if the devs were to create an in-game wiki that includes details of each building, infrastructures, planet types, including unique buildings, technology, policies and traits for each faction. For example, if I am playing against the Sophons and Horatio I would want to search quickly about both the Sophons' and Horatio's unique techs/buildings and the eras they are unlocked, as well as their unique traits (which I might not remember and it would turn anyone off to have to go out of the game and google the details). This type of information would be very useful in the gameplay strategy. Afterall, even with all the addicting lore and mysteries of the Endless Universe, Endless Space 2 is still a 4x strategy games and the one thing I believe the game needs is to make information and details more accessible.

An in-game Wiki like Civ V would be very nice. Amplitude has created the two best games of the decade and I have faith that it would not be too difficult for you guys to imitate what Civ V did, considering the Endless games are much more unique and fun to play.