Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Switch political leader

LobbyGovernmentHeroes

8 years ago
Feb 4, 2017, 11:55:16 PM

It would be nice if I could switch between heroes for the senate slot if I have more than one hero of the same political partie. It should cost some influence.

Updated 23 days ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Manually changing the hero representing a party is probably not going to happen, though as far as I recall, the leader of the party should always be the leader with the most points spent on Senate-related skills.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Feb 8, 2017, 1:25:07 PM

It would be great if higher level Heroes as political leader of a party caused more popularity in public for that party

0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 12, 2019, 9:55:47 PM

I would really really really like to have a way to influence which heroe is going to get the political leader of a party.

Atm. its apparently completely random. I've had games where heroes got picked as leaders who werent as high a level as some other heroes of the same party nor where they in my services longer than others.

There is an idea on the forums of assigning heroes to campaigning for their political party and i think one could tie change of political leaders into this.

If not i would be glad with any other option to influence this. Paying influence to simply swap them is also cool with me. Just drives me nuts we cant do anything to predict, let alone influence this.

Comming from a game where i chagned government type just to get a specific heroes heroeskills into my senate and instead of my level 21 early heroe i am now stuck with some useless level 9 heroe. If i would have known i wouldnt have changed government in the first place.

Pls do something about this.

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Manually changing the hero representing a party is probably not going to happen, though as far as I recall, the leader of the party should always be the leader with the most points spent on Senate-related skills.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment