Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
8 years ago
Feb 15, 2017, 4:29:02 AM

When I read that the heroes in game would have different ships I was so badly hoping that they would be different for each race. You can imagine my disappointment when I found it wasn't, this has probably been mentioned a thousand times before, but that won't stop me. I would LOVE to see unique Sophon or Hissho or Deuyivan or whatever ships. That. would. be. so. cool.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

While we understand the desire to see more ships of the different races, race-specific hero ships are out of vision for Endless Space 2, because the hero ships belong to the Academy.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

While we understand the desire to see more ships of the different races, race-specific hero ships are out of vision for Endless Space 2, because the hero ships belong to the Academy.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment