Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A more cruel and (saddly) realistic world

System ManagementPopulationDiplomacy

7 years ago
Apr 19, 2017, 8:15:42 PM

Hello ! Today I take on the role of the psychopath !

I find the Endless univers a little too... happy and friendly. 

The idea is to make it more realistic by adding some option for the player to impact the populations, races in his empire. 

basicaly the player would be able to :

-Exterminate certains people (entire races or only a part of it)

-Enslave a population (pretty much like the cravers, but with less benefits) 

-Mass sterilize a population (like a long term extermination, with less negative feedback from the population targeted) 

And maybe a lots of other things to regulate the populations and races. 

So that's it ! thanks for the time you gave to me :)

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Unfortunately, the extensive reqork of population management that would be required to properly implement this idea is out of scope for Endless Space 2 at this time. We are very aware of the demand for better population controls by the community, though, and are still keeping it in mind for the future.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 4:19:35 AM

I can see this definitely being a Cravers thing, and possibly something an extremely xenophobic United Empire could do. I think you'll love that someone suggested the Craver version of this here, AND that it's been greenlit! :)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

jhell

DEV jhell

status updated 7 years ago

Thanks for the idea, we'll keep it in mind if we rework the population management in a future update.
0Send private message
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Unfortunately, the extensive reqork of population management that would be required to properly implement this idea is out of scope for Endless Space 2 at this time. We are very aware of the demand for better population controls by the community, though, and are still keeping it in mind for the future.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment