Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hide Improvements you don't want to build

System ManagementScreenGUI

7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 3:18:10 PM

Not all the constructions we research are suitable for all the systems we have, and in the late game, the part where the constutions are shown in the system screen become really clunky. What if we could hide some available constructions to do, and view them in a new tab, filtered, for example?

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

The UI already automatically filters out improvements that will have no benefit on the system, and adding a way to manage which improvements have been hidden would increase the complexity of the UI.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 5:02:25 PM

I love this idea.  I know many times as I am flipping through my planetary systems that I have to constantly remind myself...  "Oh this system doesn't have moons... no need to build that"... and so forth.

I would settle for being able to place a giant red over the those improvements that I don't want to take.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Oct 13, 2017, 1:34:03 AM

It would be good to create 4th tab in building menu for content that you have hidden.

Just as you can add construction on the top of the list by Alt+Click, you could hide improvements by Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click and later check on them in this 4th tab with hidden improvements.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 29, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

I really want this option too.

In some systems I know that I would never need some constructions, because it's too deep in my empire it won't be attacked (no need for defenses), or there is no strategic ressources I won't need some associated constructions...

Or as in my last game, I had no Quadrinix near my empire, even if I was already at war, I needed it badly. I had no choice to colonize a system with only 1 gaz planet to have some.

I don't need to build all constructions on that kind of system.

We can find several situations that makes this option interesting.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 2, 2017, 5:48:28 AM

I agree; filtering through things I don't want to build in a given system gets tiring after a while.

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

The UI already automatically filters out improvements that will have no benefit on the system, and adding a way to manage which improvements have been hidden would increase the complexity of the UI.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment