Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Bring Back Auriga Events from ES1

Notification systemExplorationEvents

7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 8:14:44 PM

When the "Search for Auriga" content released for ES1 released, the game would automatically notify you if you or any other Empire has discovered the planet Auriga, as well putting out Notifications for when:

- Someone Colonized the System

- Colonized the Planet itself

- Terraformed Auriga

- Repaired the Husk of Knowledge

- Purified Auriga( if you or the other empire was Harmony)

I think it would be a pretty cool deal to have, to have a little bit more urgency on discovering and exploring.

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

We have events related to Auriga for the Vaulters, Sykagoja for the Hissho, and the Celestial Worlds quest chain all about unique planets now.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 1, 2017, 4:17:25 AM
DisnagBurnazog wrote:

By the way. I miss the damaged wonders of the Endless from first space.

Oh DEFINITELY. It was great to find the damaged Unique Wonders and then being able to upgrade them but Auriga had the coolest "repaired" visual to it!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 1, 2017, 10:08:00 AM
DisnagBurnazog wrote:

Absolutely! Let's hope they get added in the future.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 1, 2017, 9:59:47 PM
DisnagBurnazog wrote:

That would be awesome to have back. I was wondering where those went.

0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

Dagart

DEV Dagart

status updated 7 years ago

very nice and it could be linked to a quest chain as well...
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 9, 2017, 5:45:13 PM

Great idea! It would be good to do the quest chick for each unique planet such as Kiros, of Tiona, the Veil, Thor, harrow, Sugar and more! telling a story about them. It would notably enrich the history of the world is Endless!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 21, 2017, 2:14:26 PM

!OMG  I've played ES2 in free weekend. Just afer an hour I've discovered Auriga! and I bought the game cause of this.  Damn Son!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 2:25:32 PM

What if colonizing Auriga gave you an option to unlock something by spending science points on it? That would make the husk of knowlegde feel more like a laboratory.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 6, 2018, 8:00:57 PM

And since this is post Endless Legend Auriga ... maybe we could see a few of those once major factions involved in quest chains. Probably just resulting in the aquisition of unique heroes and not unique minor races. But imagine the Riftborn/Cravers discovering Necrophage eggs after depleting Auriga or surprising the Morgawr with mind-control immunity. Or the Sophons/Vodyani discovering the Broken Lords or Ardent Mages in virtual. Or the Unfallen/Horatio making contact with the Allayi/Draken. Or the Empire/Lumeris making contact with the Vaulters/Roving Clans. Etc.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 6, 2018, 8:01:03 PM
Touko wrote:

What if colonizing Auriga gave you an option to unlock something by spending science points on it? That would make the husk of knowlegde feel more like a laboratory.

That's a cool idea. Is it only science or can the Empire influence it?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 21, 2018, 7:15:21 PM

The common universe this game shares is what makes it so unique and beautiful. Auriga being a big focal point for that. So having it be the source of some unique events and story telling elements as people interact with it in my opinion.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 29, 2018, 9:30:12 AM

Big Up  !

Virno wrote:

Great idea! It would be good to do the quest chick for each unique planet such as Kiros, of Tiona, the Veil, Thor, harrow, Sugar and more! telling a story about them. It would notably enrich the history of the world is Endless!

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Dec 20, 2018, 6:12:30 AM

As the DEV Dagart already said, the Aurigia discovery / colonization could be linked to a quest chain. I like that idea (I love the quest system in ES2) and I think it would be cool to have some kind of competetive quest here. 

Example: Aurigia was discovered and players get a notification and a quest starts like: 

1. "Be the first one to colonize it".

If colonization is completed the next quest starts, like: 

2a. "Prevent other of taking it for X turns" (if it fails it switches to 2b).

While for others players the choice would be: 

2b. "Successfully invade Aurigia within X turns" (where X is the number of turns from 2a; notification can appear when the system changes the owner (X is reset to inital value) and the system can't be raised).

Afterwards it can continue with Husk of knowledge repair or purification or whatsoever.

Just as an idea, but it would encourage players to fight over a single planet and due to the turn reset when owner changes it can cause a long war period, but also allows slower races to catch up.

Dunno, just as an idea, if it can be balanced.

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

We have events related to Auriga for the Vaulters, Sykagoja for the Hissho, and the Celestial Worlds quest chain all about unique planets now.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment