Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Team or allied victory.

Game optionsMultiplayerDiplomacy

8 years ago
Dec 3, 2016, 4:20:17 PM

Because I would rather not have to fight my friends after we team up against the computers. Perhaps also a team start so the computers can do the same thing.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

While allied victory is implemented, the pre-made teams turned out to be out of scope. Sorry to disappoint on that.

I'm setting the idea to Implemented in regards to Allied Victory, though we know that you and many others would like to see an option for premade teams.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Feb 18, 2017, 9:42:48 PM

Yes! We really need it! Diplomacy in the game will get importance, like in endless legends after Pact of the Seas update.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 27, 2017, 10:19:49 PM

In this way, it would make sense to achieve a diplomatic victory. And the only way to win like this, outside of being in an alliance? What if all the players of the same alliance, if one of them reaches the diplomatic victory? What if all the players in the same game could win?
I make diplomatics relations with others players/npcs, because i can win too.

0Send private message
0Send private message

Must have

The MUST HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would really like to have in the game.

Dagart

DEV Dagart

status updated 7 years ago

Allied Victory is done, we need to work on premade teams though.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 21, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

Any word on when premade teams will be ready? It's a real downer to basically be playing single player until you can find your teammate and form an alliance.

Thanks!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 21, 2018, 2:10:03 PM

Almost another year, any update on this? It takes quite a while before you can get a team going, compared to something like Civ VI where you can just do it out of the box.

Thanks. :)

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

While allied victory is implemented, the pre-made teams turned out to be out of scope. Sorry to disappoint on that.

I'm setting the idea to Implemented in regards to Allied Victory, though we know that you and many others would like to see an option for premade teams.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment