This is going to be short. I wish to see a faction that is either the Harmony (splinter emire), or a race that is like the cravers but more of a true hive mind. The point of this idea is that i would like to play as a faction that has no upkeep or moral and have almost endless amount of fire power (this however would make the factions required industry/research to go up). The balancing that could happen is the heroes could be replaced with a flag-ship varient that is expensive (Industry) but respawns slower than a hero, and it would add moderate buffs to your fleet. This may sound like behemoths but the super unit would be more inclined to fleet support and could be a forward production center (like how I use the Vodyani Arks) but it would only produce tier 1 ships and would require a special resource to spawn ships that you could earn through battle or certain economic production techs. If this idea goes through I would be enjoyed to see I have put something enjoyable to the community.